Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Topenlo Island : Neighborhood Water Flowing

by patul Posted 5th Aug 2006 at 11:15 AM - Updated 6th Aug 2006 at 10:51 AM by patul : explanations

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 5:05 AM
This is great patul!!! I've dl'd some of your other neighborhoods, but I think this is my favorite so far...amazing job!!

You can find some of my older houses HERE
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 5:28 AM
Amazing job once again; Patul. I just have one question for you. Do the houses need to have slopes already to be placed in the water? I cannot get them in the water. Thanks and again, great job. :]

"Ociffer, I swear to drunk I'm not God!"
Forum Resident
#4 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 8:43 AM Last edited by eedgan : 6th Aug 2006 at 8:44 AM. Reason: spelling error!
Quote: Originally posted by similicious20
Amazing job once again; Patul. I just have one question for you. Do the houses need to have slopes already to be placed in the water? I cannot get them in the water. Thanks and again, great job. :]

Yes, in my experience you must select a lot which slopes slightly downwards from street level and then place along the coast. The lower end of the lot will be below sea level and will allow the water to flow into the lot.

Patul - great work, again. I will experiment with this new neighbourhood today. I always use your Cape Town neighbourhood and the water always flow into the lots - as long as I use a steep enough slope - but I am eager to try out your new masterpiece.

Thanks
eedgan

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 10:40 AM
tanks eedgan
there is a link in the text to the buildin forum thead about water flowing lots.

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Test Subject
#6 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 10:40 AM
wow this is gret i hardly ever downlode terrains but this is gret thanx

simm lover here - my site - www.freewebs.com/simmerdayz plz vsit even though it isn't finnished.x.x
Test Subject
#7 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 7:08 PM
even still you fail to disapoint me! great work agaain Patul...

KS-Kyle
Instructor
#8 Old 27th Dec 2007 at 1:00 AM
This neighborhood is stunning and I can't wait to try it in the game! You are so very talented... Thank you so much!

* Pickles *