Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sims 4 Rent Nails Recolors *3/29/08-added custom thumbnails

by lavsm Posted 6th Aug 2006 at 5:23 AM - Updated 29th Mar 2008 at 9:38 AM by lavsm

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 12:00 PM
Pretty!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 7:34 PM
Verry Nice
Thanx
Field Researcher
#4 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 2:56 AM
Fabulous.. Thank you!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 4:57 AM
Thanks for making so many great colors - and for labeling each one so it's easy to chose specific colors.

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 4:17 PM
They look great! thank you
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 4:57 AM
Yay, I was hoping somebody besides me would make some more colors. I love them, they're so pretty! I love how they look like they're actually shimmering.

Sims 4 Rent - Sims 2 custom content inspired by the musical RENT!
Test Subject
#8 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 6:14 AM
srry to bother but my nail polishes show up in the game and in bodyshop, but it doesnt show up on the nails.
i tryed the different colors and it still doesnt show up on my sims.
can anbody help me out?
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 4:28 AM
where would it be located?

If two men are talking in the woods and there are no women around to hear it, is it still wrong? ~Just Kidding, Guys!~
Test Subject
#10 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 12:21 PM
wow. the nails are very cute. thanks a lot for the mettalic colors. I love it.

ireth
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 7th Sep 2006 at 2:34 AM
Ooooo. They r just Perfect! That you a million times!!!!!!!!

"You Don't Know What Ya Got, Till It's Gone"
-Fort Minor, Where'd You Go

§♀♪♥Joe's Girl Forever♥♪♀§
Field Researcher
#12 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 8:38 AM
Great colors Thank you for the recolors *woohoo* (wondering if there is a mod out there to 'get nails done' at the salon, and then be able to get whatever color you want) I have not started a salon in my game, so this might actually exist given all the creators out here.. I'll have to do a search tomorrow.. But this is just wonderful

If you dare to visit the world of the undead.. click my link, and steady yourself.... mmmm, blood, give me blood...

If you click that link, write me at [email protected] let me know so I don't sever you ;-)
Inventor
#13 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 8:53 AM Last edited by ScorpioMaurus : 20th Nov 2008 at 11:41 PM.
I have added thumbnails to these for Lavsm for a preview please go here:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...wsandGreens.jpg

Special thanks to Snowstorm for the tutorial on adding custom Thumbnails.
Special thanks also to Vxen who led me to the tutorial.

Please note you should delete your Accessories.cache for the updated pics to show up in your game.
Test Subject
#14 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 10:55 PM
Please help me! I installed it into my game just right. But it doesn't show up in the game ! Please replay because I really want this in my game!

<3 THE SIMS 2!!!

~Hanie951234
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 27th Aug 2015 at 5:02 PM
Thank you! I loved it