Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sims 4 Rent Project: Maureen's Over the Moon/La Vie Boheme Outift (movie version)

by shadylady482 Posted 6th Aug 2006 at 9:30 PM - Updated 9th Aug 2006 at 5:15 AM by shadylady482

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 5:20 AM
Oh yayayayayayayayay! You know what I'm gonna say: I LOVE YOU! *downloads and covets*
Test Subject
#3 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 3:30 PM
Thanks for all the hard work you're clearly putting into this series. I actually am not a fan of that style of pants (skin-tight and tucked into the shoes), so tragically I doubt I'd ever use this outfit in-game. Still and all, thanks for sharing it with us.
Hey, planning to make the cowbell an accessory?

Well behaved women seldom make history.
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 4:53 PM
Just look at my sig. and you'll understand where this is coming from...I love this sooo much! So much effort is put into these and I'm really thankful to you for the details. Will you be making her bracelets/cuff things too? I don't care if you do because this is awesome and I can't wait for Joanne.
Test Subject
#5 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 6:04 AM
Thank you for making this series! My sims game is very happy! Your work is very good, and well worth the wait for every beautiful peice. Can't wait till we get Mark and Mimi! You're doing a wonderful job.
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 10:36 PM
Awesome!
It's truly amazing! You take real life and make it simmified! Your downloads are awesome and your website Sims4Rent is the coolest ever!!!

~ No Day But Today ~ RENT
Test Subject
#7 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 7:31 PM
ok, i freaking love you. you are totally my hero as of now!