Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

4 Tableclothes with invisible legs recolors (request) for moveobjects on cheat code.

by pfish Posted 7th Aug 2006 at 3:44 AM - Updated 14th Oct 2008 at 8:12 AM by -Maylin-

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 2:25 PM
thank you Pfish, I love the plain white tablecloth
xo

Rhondalatte's Custom CAS screens: http://blackpearlsims.com/ (formerly known as Reflex forum)

DeesElegantDecor - Beautiful furnishings:
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/DeesElegantDecor/
Field Researcher
#3 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 4:08 PM
What a wonderful idea! Thank you for these. May we recolor these and upload them?

New Judfer creations at Sims2 Noir.
Live Free or Die.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 7:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Judfer
What a wonderful idea! Thank you for these. May we recolor these and upload them?

I only recolor the base of the tableclothe. I did not recolor a top tablecloth. You can recolor top tableclothes on your own. You don't need my permission to recolor top tableclothes.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 7:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rhondalatte
thank you Pfish, I love the plain white tablecloth
xo

Thanks, but I did not recolor a top of this plain white tablecloth. I only made these table legs invisible. There is a plain white color and different colors of maxis tableclothes in inventory.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Scholar
#6 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 8:11 PM
Thankyou for doing my request!, now I can have an elegant dinner with any table!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 11:45 AM
I'm so glad I did a search before trying this myself, thanks for these!

"Gag me with a reticulated spline!! You're not my cup of tea!" - The Nightlife Prima Guide