Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tobiano Paint RECOLORS of Horses, Lucy and Ginger!!!!

by SimLana71 Posted 8th Aug 2006 at 7:13 AM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 3:31 AM
it's too bad these are .zip files
I need someone to make my miniature horses for the sims!

♥
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 3:40 AM
My ranch is full of your horses and you have outdone yourself with these. Thank You for great objects to upgrade my game.
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 11:01 AM
these look great Simlana :D
Test Subject
#5 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 2:02 AM
These are gorgeous! Paints are my favorites!!

Sims...the perfect outlet for the God complex in all of us!

Check out the stories on my Sim Page!
http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/pod.php?user_id=957920
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 4:48 AM
The B&W Pinto looks like a horse my family use to own, very pretty.
Test Subject
#7 Old 20th Aug 2006 at 4:38 AM
Amazing. It's refreshing to see someone with a knowledge of Paint colors do something like this!
Test Subject
#8 Old 20th Aug 2006 at 8:55 AM
If custom objects didn't crash my game, I would definately download these, the black and white one reminds me of my horse <3
Field Researcher
#9 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 4:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alicecooper91
If custom objects didn't crash my game, I would definately download these, the black and white one reminds me of my horse <3

If I am not mistaken, if you have CEP installed, they shouldn't crash your game...

Thank you for the recolors! I agree with the other posts.. these are absolutely wonderful! I can't wait to get them in my game! Awesome work, and thank you for sharing your creations.

If you dare to visit the world of the undead.. click my link, and steady yourself.... mmmm, blood, give me blood...

If you click that link, write me at [email protected] let me know so I don't sever you ;-)
Field Researcher
#10 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 7:02 PM
omg thank you!! i love lucy and ginger, and i use them on all my farms, its great to have some variety!!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 3:11 AM
Yeah,It IS good to have some choices of collors. But,I'm really looking for horses in motion,like trortting,running,that kind of stuf,any one know where I can find sculpturs like that?
#12 Old 27th Sep 2008 at 5:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PrettyKitty23
Yeah,It IS good to have some choices of collors. But,I'm really looking for horses in motion,like trortting,running,that kind of stuf,any one know where I can find sculpturs like that?

Dragon_Slave has statues in a walking pose in their downloads. poses 1-10 i believe.
Test Subject
#13 Old 14th Nov 2009 at 8:18 PM
Really cute!!!