Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Your Very Own HP Pixel Doll

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 8th Aug 2006 at 7:21 AM - Updated 20th May 2008 at 9:50 PM by HystericalParoxysm : Removing old TOU

59 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 57 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Miss Bona Fiscalia
#2 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 7:32 AM
hahaha...I got her first! Thanks HP. Very happy Starbuck now.

"Morning, Starbuck, what do you hear?"
"Nothin' but the rain."

Forum Resident
#3 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 7:32 AM
HP!!! Its you! And one of your dress tops. She looks very nice. Thanks, I'll have to tell you what you look like in my game. Thank you!
Corrosively Delightful
retired moderator
#4 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 7:35 AM
Yay! I love it! Thank you for my very own HP doll... I always wondered what you looked like.

If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right.
SO much to do and so many other things to distract me.
Test Subject
#5 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 7:37 AM
It looks great HP. Glad to see its finally up. May your all your waffles be fluffy!
Cliff

"Titanic the movie where the ship its the iceberg, it goes down and all the people die? Thats so funny, make me laugh"

-Ms. Swan

As of right now, and until further notice, I am not taking requests due to a imbroglio upon my part.

www.freewebs.com/cliffjohnson/
Field Researcher
#6 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 7:46 AM
OMG!! We like totally have the same nose!!... or maybe just similar. Hmmm, so that's why my self sim's kids always turn out looking wierd.

Anyway, from the angle of the second pic you look so adorable. ^_^
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#7 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 7:48 AM
Good lord she does look just like you. Oh man I have a new sim for my corner...err game! bwahahahahahaha

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Scholar
#8 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 7:48 AM
I think your nose is cute and the sim (you) are beautiful! I am going to have my sim marry it and produce funky nose babies! HEHEHEHE

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Greatest Dad Ever
#9 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 7:57 AM
Looks good ..Maybe this should be a trend, all creators on MTS2 MUST have a sims self for distribution this way we can all put faces to the names we see every day
Iridescence
#10 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 8:00 AM
It looks like a chat reunion in here :)

Absolutely fabulous.... HP self simmie.

*Hands simmie the in-game key*

Meh.
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#11 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 8:37 AM
Most of the staff do have self sims out- but with my erm "fan club" I can not subject my self sim to the torture. HP is very very very brave lol

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Alchemist
#12 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 9:01 AM
Hi HP, I understand what you mean with funky nose, I've a similar one on my face and I love it. I've read above that you did the girl just like you, I can't judge that but in any case she's well done indeed. I wouldn't beat her, the expression of the face is so sweet, is it right? Kiss and ciao.
Scholar
#13 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 9:03 AM
Ohh yess!! I'm going to destroy this sim and make it cry huaha.... nah not really it's a very nice sim and couldn't destroy her thanks for uploading I really like it... So maybe I like you? lol
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 9:05 AM
This looks fantastic. I agree with the others that it is nice to put a face to a name. I too have a 'funky' nose! Well done on another excellent (and brave) upload. 5 stars.

When you're feeling under pressure, do something different. Roll up your sleeves, or eat an orange.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 9:39 AM
Yay the sim/you is very cute. I will love it and hug it and hug it and love it.

Taste the rainbow...eat crayons
Mad Poster
#16 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 10:31 AM
Thanks! Your sim is very pretty!
Test Subject
#17 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 1:25 PM
It's scary how much you resemble my friend.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#18 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 1:34 PM
Aww, now we know what you look like! Hi, HP!
(Thankyou by the way, I'm moving her in with Sim Sample right away!)
Scholar
#19 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 7:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LyricLee
Most of the staff do have self sims out- but with my erm "fan club" I can not subject my self sim to the torture. HP is very very very brave lol

Ok Lyric if you make one of yourself, I promise not to put you in the underground prison with HP. lol

HP-- I put you in my game and and this old guy likes you. Everytime he looks at you he gets little hearts floating above his head. hehehehehe

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#20 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 7:51 PM
she's so purty!

DDO
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#21 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 8:39 PM
mwhaha, I'm going to make her have babies with Eros
Instructor
#22 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 11:25 PM
Thank you so much! Torture her ?? never! Now I have to make recolors to match her romantic living set! She gets the whole house!!

* If you download my sets please note that I usually include a collection file. Please do not pm me that you can not find something from my sets if you have not yet installed the collection file. I do it for a reason. Thanks!
Test Subject
#23 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 1:13 AM
It amazes me on a daily basis how amazing folks like yourself make these Sims look so lifelike and real! Kudos to you my friend! She will be a welcome addition to my neighborhood.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 3:33 AM
It still creeps me out how much she looks like you. But now Eros has a female companion! Woot. I must've been too sick yesterday to notice her... lol
Test Subject
#25 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 5:36 AM
very nice, but your hair doesn't look as I remembered it... :D

Life is grrrreat, no really, it is
Page 1 of 3