Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sony Ericsson W550i

by mohd14 Posted 8th Aug 2006 at 3:52 PM - Updated 17th Jan 2007 at 10:21 AM by IgnorantBliss

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 4:49 PM
that's my phone! so funny. Thank you so much. my sims will be a bit closer to reality
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 5:41 PM
is good thanks
Scholar
#4 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 7:54 PM
Ohh now I don't know wich cell phone I should use, they're all great thanks a lot!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 9:35 PM
wow like one of the people said up there... i have that phone too. but i thought it was w600i or something like that. dont get me wrong i think its great, very nice

i am plant head
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 10:05 PM
Wow great work. I've got that phone, except it's W600. I wanna kill myself for buying the phone now that I've seen many Sony Ericsson phones with like 1GB But awsome work. Downloaded it right after I saw it.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 10:35 PM
Hey, thats my phone, I have to take out your moto razor and put my phone in, love it! Keep up the good work. downloading when I get home. Woohoo
Instructor
#8 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 1:10 AM
I love this it's so cute. And more realistic, thanks.
Test Subject
#9 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 2:29 AM
OMG THAT'S MY PHONE!!! Thank you so much for making this!!! You are completely awesome!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 2:09 PM Last edited by mohd14 : 9th Aug 2006 at 6:18 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by chrontricross
wow like one of the people said up there... i have that phone too. but i thought it was w600i or something like that. dont get me wrong i think its great, very nice

Im kinda puzzled here. I dont know much about Sony Ericsson phones, but are the w550 and w600 phones the same thing? Because i searched for photos for both of them, and the same thing pops up. Can someone help clear this up.

Do not edit my stuff without my permission.
Check out my profile for more downloads.

And about requests : Retired.....for the time being.
Test Subject
#11 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 6:16 PM
Thank you so much for this phone totally love it. :lovestruc

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohd14
Im kinda puzzled here. I dont know much about Sony Ericsson phones, but are the w550 and w600 phones the same thing. Because i searched for photos for both of them, and the same thing pops up. Can someone help clear this up.

The reason is simple it is because there is two different version of the phone the two phones looks pretty much the same expect a few changes in the menu i think.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 6:21 PM
Well, i checked the specifications for both, it seems other than being quadband and having EDGE, theres no difference between the w600 and w550

Do not edit my stuff without my permission.
Check out my profile for more downloads.

And about requests : Retired.....for the time being.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 4:46 AM
So vivid, its lifelike. Great job!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 10:48 AM
I have that phone! And its really good it looks real

You've got everybody listening, you've got everybody putting on a show. You've got everybody acting crazy, I'm not gonna say you don't..
Test Subject
#15 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 2:40 PM
This is my phone, man.

Cracks me the hell up. ^__^
Instructor
#16 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 8:35 AM
Thats my current cellphone in Reallife. lol thx

Visit Sims 2 World sometimes if you like.
Test Subject
#17 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 9:24 AM
Thank you!!!!!.........this mobile is cute,my sims will love it

Test Subject
#18 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 1:17 PM
It doesn't work in seasons!!!!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 1:19 PM
Just the cell phone, I mean. The walkman is fine. It might even be pets that has the problem...

ihavenoidea.

Excellent Underwear Model
to boot
Test Subject
#20 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 1:03 PM
lol i had that phone
got taken off me by my step sister who gave it to me and wanted back

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(()) (())
//\\ //\\