Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pixie Skins

by Enayla Posted 8th Aug 2006 at 6:33 PM - Updated 8th Aug 2006 at 10:39 PM by Enayla

170 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 162 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 7
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#2 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 10:23 PM
WOW man youve returned better than ever. I love it thank you so much!

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 10:24 PM
OMG I so LOVE you for these, thankyou so much dear Enayla, you truly are a fabulous artist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#4 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 10:26 PM
zomfg... I love these even more than the last set, and I didn't think that was possible! They're absolutely perfect, and I know I'm going to be getting a TON of use out of these. Dang it, now I gotta go make new sims. Thank you so much for sharing these with us. You're the best!

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 10:28 PM
These skins are your best yet... and considering that your old ones were my favorites around, that makes them even better... thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 10:31 PM
Wow, even MORE new gorgeous skins! These are really beautiful, especially dusk and glow (though rust and light are also really pretty!). I'm definitely going to get a lot of use out of all four.

Maker of non-realistic eyes and lots of sims!

Working on: Making EEC#4 Defaults/Making new colors for EEC#4/Making new colors for EEC#2/Playing the game!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 10:33 PM
Oh, God. My game is going to be crashing what with your new skins taking over. But I can't resist. They're so beautiful. I really like how you did the abdomen this time around - it looks soft. Thanks!

Dr. Wilson: Did you know your phone is dead? Do you ever recharge the batteries?
Dr. Gregory House: They recharge? I just keep buying new phones.
Scholar
#8 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 10:34 PM
These are beautiful skins and I will definitely be using them. Thank you for sharing such beautiful work.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 10:36 PM
yay ^^ thanks alot :D

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 10:44 PM
Enayla these are amazing!! Definately your best!!

<3
Cher

Call me Cher.....cause everyone else does. <3

She didn't even notice, or pay much attention As the tide came in and swept her three into the ocean
Now all her advice, it seems useless
Test Subject
#11 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 10:44 PM
Your skins are taking over my game! Ai~ I love the Pixie Dusk one, I'll have to make a group of elves to pass on pretty genetics...

Thank you!
#12 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 10:47 PM
Hey Enyla i love all of your work and you made a BIG comeback i see LyricLee really enjoys your stuff and if LyricLee leaves a message you know you on top of the world lol i love your skins Keep up the good work.

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 10:47 PM
These are amazing! Great work as always!

P.s What Paint program to you use?
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 10:49 PM
Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous. As always.

Thankyou very much! You're back with a vengeance! :P
Forum Resident
#15 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 11:01 PM
Wow amazing work, thank you so much! :D

~ * MaRiA * ~
(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Scholar
#16 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 11:05 PM
These are fantastic, very lovely! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 11:13 PM
Enayla, I was so psyched that you were back! Your first set of skin and eyes were simply amazing. I loved them so much and I made a whole new set of sims! :D
NOW, you've made 4 more skins! That are simply fabulous may I add! Your return is one of the best yet!

You are an amazing and talented artist and creator. I simply can't wait for your next batch!

-Shadee

AKA A_SIMS_ADDICT @S2C >_<
The Flying Spaghetti Monster is REAL

*I'm Retired. But I Hope I'll Be Remember For My Dedication To This Game...."
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 11:34 PM
:o I Love Love Love this skins, you are so awesomeeee ! Thank you so muchhh, i'm really in love with your skins
Test Subject
#19 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 11:35 PM
Thank you, everyday you amaze me more with your wonderful gifts.
Stunning!
Test Subject
#20 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 11:52 PM
These are amazing, you are the best!! Thank you thank you thank you!! :D

*~* To See a World In a Grain Of Sand, And a Heaven in a Wildflower, Hold Infinity in the Palm of Your Hand, And Eternity in an Hour...*~*

Come Join The Fun at SSU
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 11:53 PM
Wow another wonderful work :lovestruc
Thank you for this beautiful Skintones +love+
Your Skintones are my number one
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 12:22 AM
This is tearing me apart... Ever been painfully happy? We loooooooooooove you Enayla, welcome back! *bounces*
Scholar
#23 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 12:22 AM
Wow! I just don't know how you do it?! Do you paint on every pixel yourself or use photos or what? Amazing stuff!!!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 12:23 AM
Hello! More lovely skin! Thank you so very much!

At my age, any thing I say is an old saying! - Lini
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 12:58 AM
*GASP*
OMGOMGOMGOMG!! Enayla!!! these are even more beautiful than any of your others, i totally LOVE them :D

Eagles may soar, but bunnies don't get sucked into jet engines
Page 1 of 7