Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Dark Fortress

by jhd1189 Posted 8th Aug 2006 at 7:50 PM - Updated 12th Apr 2007 at 3:48 PM by jhd1189

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
#2 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 7:00 AM
This is really cool. I can tell a lot of work went into this. Thanks for sharing and your efforts!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 9:11 AM
great work, very cool Fortress!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 9:34 AM
This castle is amazing! I was waiting nearly from the begin of your working progress, it was nice to see what changed over the days. (I love the mts2 requesting area a lot ). You easily earned your 5 stars just by giving us your completed fantastic work... I just love watching the pics, I think I have to see this a couple of time, it inspires me in some way. THANK YOU!
Greetings, Katha

Still struggling with CAW :x
Alchemist
#5 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 10:45 AM
Unbelievable! Thank you very much. I'm a fan of the gothic and medioeval style and this building is a masterpiece, for both the architectural plan and the way you furnished and decorated it. Really stunning. Well done. Thanks and ciao.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 2:41 PM
Amazing, all the hard work really paid off judging by the pictures! Thank you for sharing!

You will find my older and newest creations here
#7 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 4:31 PM
Wow what an amzing castle/fortress it looks stunning you really went all the way to make such a masterpiece keep up the good work hope to see you posting again soon.

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#8 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 6:20 PM
The time and effort that you spent in creating this beautiful piece shows. Even the smallest details are gorgeous in the game. Thanks for sharing.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 1:13 AM
Awesome castle, great ideas... I can never have enough castles
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#10 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 1:51 AM
*squeal, bouncebounce!* Yay, it's done, and it's -beautiful-. I can't wait to poke through all the lovely details in-game (especially now that I can run it without removing all the gargoyles, tee hee, they add so much to the feel and flavor). A thousand thank yous. You did better than I could have possibly hoped for. Ooo, I should go work on the hat. :D

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
Original Poster
#11 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 1:56 AM
Thank you so much everyone! I'm so glad that you like it.

And HP, I'm so happy that you like the castle! I'm really glad that I took on this project--it's my personal favorite of anything I've ever made before. Haha and take your time with the hat.

There's always money in the banana stand.
Forum Resident
#12 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 2:02 AM Last edited by Sizza : 11th Aug 2006 at 2:48 AM.
This is great! Beautiful! Fantastic! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 7:54 AM
Great castle! Thanks!
Test Subject
#14 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 3:40 PM
This is absolutely amazing. I've wanted to build a "big freakin' castle" practically since I got the original game, but have never been successful in completing one. This is eerily like the one I wanted to build, also based off of a building in a series of unpublished stories of mine. ^_^'

Anyhow, this is beautiful. I doubt it will run in my game, but just the screen-shots made my day. Thank you for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 12:29 AM
HOLY COW!!!!! I am speechless!...........................THANKS!

The ability to believe in ones self, can change, even fate.
Test Subject
#16 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 4:02 AM
This is a wonderful castle! I'm currently using it in my game as a Hogwarts, since I wasn't too happy with the rest out there. :/ Turns out, your's is perfect for Hogwarts! I just have to adjust a few things. ^^ So far I've converted the cathedral into the Great Hall and the area with the jails into the dungeons and potions classroom. And I'm JUST getting started!

However, I was wondering how you were able to turn some of the objects diagonal...Sure do appreciate it! Thanks!

"I...is that a student?"
"Technically, it's a ferret."
Test Subject
#17 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 10:47 AM
Wow I think after searching this site for the past hour for the perfect home for my Vampire Coven, I finally found it. This is breathtaking. Superb Detail. Much Thx.
Test Subject
#18 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 2:39 AM
wow. you can tell a lot of work and though went into here, great job! for some reason, it reminds me of a castle in legend of zelda.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 3:50 AM
Oh my God. . .I was just browsing around and discovered this. . .why didn't this get featured???

Stunning! I can't imagine how much hard work and dedication went into this!

Wow! I am in awe.

Mairi

"Logic will get you from A to B, Imagination will take you everywhere." ~Albert Einstein
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 8:50 PM
Thank you so much!! This is perfect for my latest work.. I'm building a medieval neighborhood, and it's hard building a lot of buildings so I download all the really good lots to help lower my work level!

Anyways, i was wondering if I could use this lot in a story I'm going to write once I finish the neighborhood..?
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
Original Poster
#21 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 12:59 AM
Of course! I actually created this for someone to use in a story, so go ahead and use it in yours as well. Oh, and can you send me a link when you've finished the story? I'd love to see how you use the castle.

There's always money in the banana stand.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 4th May 2008 at 1:01 AM
Totally freaking awesome! Great work!

Live. Laugh. Love. Sim.
Test Subject
#23 Old 29th Jul 2008 at 10:54 PM
okay.
youre officially my favorite creator.
I've downloaded like...
every single lot.
that you've made.
-sheepish grin-
spectacular work!!! :DDD
Scholar
#24 Old 31st Jul 2008 at 8:46 PM
Stunning! You're freakin aswome at this :D

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Test Subject
#25 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 7:30 AM
The Dark Fortress is awsum!!! It's just what I've been looking for!! It's going to be the setting for a new story I'm writing at the moment aswell that I'll publish over on tsr. And a HUGE awsum amount of credit will go to you for providing such an awsum setting! The amount of effort that must've gone into this creation is unthinkable for use of a better word. Anyhoo the main point was to say thankyou! :D
Page 1 of 2