Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kickmouldings & Crowns *UPD 22 FEB 2007*

by MaryLou & Numenor Posted 9th Aug 2006 at 11:28 PM - Updated 22nd Feb 2007 at 5:59 PM by MaryLou & Numenor : Bug-fixed all meshes

90 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 87 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 11:45 PM
zomfg!!! I could kiss you guys, I really could. Come on, get over here and pucker up, I'm layin' one on ya. This is incredible - I've been waiting for this for SO LONG! *squeals*

Okay, so... clearly, recolours good... can we include with lot uploads to MTS2?

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#3 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 11:51 PM
You guys are as always amazing. Thank you both!

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#4 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 1:16 AM
Ooooh luverly! I have been using something similar but much more rudimentary The corner piece is really a stroke of genius!!! You two - I love you two - thanks so much!!

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#5 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 1:19 AM
Bravo to Numenor & MaryLou for giving us more realness to our Sims homes. :D

DDO
The ModFather
retired moderator
#6 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 1:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
can we include with lot uploads to MTS2?

Oops, I forgot the Policy...

Yes, the Kickmouldings can be included in lots (within the sims2pack file, not separately), and the lots can be posted on any FREE site EXCEPT the Exchange, along with credits to "MaryLou & Numenor" and a link to this very thread.

Also, recolours are allowed to be posted anywhere (even on paysites), as long as the meshes are NOT included, and credits+link are posted along with the recolour.

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 1:24 AM
Fantastic! The world of sim decor just got twice as exciting.
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#8 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 1:27 AM
AHHH!!! You're absolutely brilliant! I've gotta say, the wood recolor is my personal favorite. You guys are incredible!

There's always money in the banana stand.
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#9 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 1:30 AM
These are amazing! Have I told you lately that you rock? Thank you for your wonderful work.

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Forum Resident
#10 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 1:32 AM
OMG! Are you kidding me! This has got to be one of the best ideas you guys have done! This will make all my houses more realistic! Is there nothing you guys can't do? Probably not!

Thank you MaryLou & Numenor for another wonderful download that will make my game even more realistic!
Instructor
#11 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 2:02 AM
wow this is one of the best objects (or sets) that i've ever seen! great work you two!
five *s!
PS: is that a record? five moderators in a row! then it must be great! y'all r awesome! WOOO!!!! RAH RAH!
Scholar
#12 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 2:07 AM
How lovely! It's wonderful Thanks :D
Instructor
#13 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 2:10 AM
Wow, I don't think I could begin to thank you two enough! I have been wanting mouldings, especially for my Victorian neighborhoods. Thank you SO much, I love you guys! *Mwah!*
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 2:15 AM
Like everyone has said you guys are Spectacular Thank you so very much.

Remember even a bad day flying RC is better then
any day at work.

Visit us @ http://members.tripod.com/kg4bet/
The ModFather
retired moderator
#16 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 2:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by poplers
PS: is that a record? five moderators in a row! then it must be great!

At the time this object was being posted, the forums were off for maintenance, and only the site staff could access it... So, no, it's not a record :P

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Scholar
#17 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 2:43 AM
Wow!! Everytime I see something made by MaryLou & Numenor I know is nothing normal, You two really know how to Mod The Sims 2 :D
Test Subject
#18 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 4:13 AM
This is wonderful, absolutely wonderful.

All my creations can now be found HERE.
Test Subject
#19 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 4:15 AM
Awhile back I was thinking to myself "...ya know what would be really cool..." And then BAM!! here it is and it is indeed really cool. You two are oh so awesome. Thanks for this superstupendous creation...and the flashback.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 4:20 AM
This is so freakin' amazing. I have a penchant for molding & won't hardly make walls without it which has kinda limited some of my choices. This opens up a whole world of decorating possibilities! You guys never fail to astonish me with your sheer genious! Now I must do my happy dance... Thank you soooo much!
Top Secret Researcher
#21 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 4:30 AM
This is so fantastic. I was getting so tired of making new walls everytime I wanted it to look like crown molding. Thanks so very much for another wonderful object from you two!!!
Test Subject
#22 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 5:05 AM
Default where to find
where are they located in the game? i cannot find them...
Test Subject
#23 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 5:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by amkid247
where are they located in the game? i cannot find them...

amkid247 up at the top under IN-GAME USAGE it says -> The kickmouldings/crowns can be found in the Buy Mode catalog, section Decorative -> Miscellaneous. Hope you find it.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 6:27 AM
This will be a lot help for all the builders out there specially when it comes to the wallpaints issues. I love it. 10 stars for this.

Life is a fragile thing, Har. One minute you're chewin' on a burger, the next minute you're dead meat.

Please,do not PM me regarding requests. Instead, post them in the proper forums. Thanks
Scholar
#25 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 7:50 AM
This is fantastic. Thank you so much!
Page 1 of 4