Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Porsche 928 By:The Blue Wyvern (Recolorable)

by the_blue_wyvern Posted 10th Aug 2006 at 9:47 AM - Updated 17th Aug 2006 at 8:13 AM by the_blue_wyvern

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 10:26 AM
Hey, I am glad that u managed to finish ur car dude it looks sooo great for a first car and keep up the good work HOPE TO SEE MORE OF UR WORK
Mad Poster
#3 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 11:03 AM
Oh Yeah!!! This is better than pimp my ride! Thank you!
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 12:14 PM
Wow! Thats pretty good for a first car! I love Porsches well all German cars to be more specific.

Thanks for sharing!

Want to see more cars? Well why don't you take a visit to This Site and while your at it, also take a look at This Site.
Scholar
#5 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 2:23 PM
Looks pretty good! Nice system in the back too :D
Field Researcher
#6 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 2:23 PM
Great Job! I'm having a terrible time with my first car right now, I can see how getting that up, and that nice, is a great accomplishment!

Worship4Ever0227 ~ Visit My Site! SimSafe2.com
Please Check Out The Prayer Room.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 3:03 PM
Thanks A lot Guyz 4 All These Great Comments
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 3:07 PM
Wow.. This is really awesome for a first car.. Keep up the good work hopefully we will be seeing more of your work.

"I am a wrestler, let me on the loose. Over the years, I've taken lots of abuse. My head has been smacked, I'd been hit in the turnbuckle, Because of all my injuries, I've lost the ability to rhyme"- Colin from Whose line
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 3:10 PM
Default Yeah!
You Rock Man! This Car Is Soooooooo Cool

Out of clutter, find simplicity. From discord, find harmony. In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity. Albert Einstein
Field Researcher
#10 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 3:37 PM
cool car and thanx bunches
i need more cool cars like this
Test Subject
#11 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 3:52 PM
Porsche 928
Thank u for doing this model for sims its my favorite one.
you did really awesome at rounding the back. im also a big Porsche fan. again thank you its going to be a blast using it.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 4:17 PM
Great work!! nice car!!

Likeing new TS3 build grid and placements, not liking TS3 Store and changes to shops.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 4:28 PM
Thanx Guyz
Now I Dont Know What 2 Say
But U Guyz Reallllly R Awsome
Thanx Again
Test Subject
#14 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 6:44 PM
Nice work, man =) always was my dream car growing up... V8 power, sleek design, (hey, it was the 80's) but thanks for bringing it to the game =)

Want some CARS? Visit The Sims Carsource! Now open!

My cohort Tre_Zillah has come cool stuff on his site! Visit sims2.trezillah.com
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 6:48 PM
Nice job blue I can see that thing going off a pier somewhere (Risky Business for those who know it lol)

Hope to see more awesome work from ya

Want some CARS? Need CARS? Visit www.sims2carsource.net and choose from a HUGE variety!
Want to play GAMES? Visit www.trezillah.com and join hundreds playing tons of great games for FREE!

Please don't upload creations to the exchange, or any other sites without permission!
Test Subject
#16 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 7:52 PM
Super Duper, Great porsche, would love recolours Keep it up!

A Taylor
Like cars do you?... if you do come to sims2carsource.net always welcome new members!
Test Subject
#17 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 3:58 AM
I know this sounds like a noobish question, but where to I put these files? Is it C:\Documents and Settings\Ken\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads or C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 Nightlife\TSData\Res\Objects?
Field Researcher
#18 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 6:05 AM
C:\...\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads

That is where all of your downloads/custom content should go, unless otherwise specified.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 9:09 AM
Well megamanfan Iam Sorry If I Took 2 Long 2 Answer But worship4ever0227 Is Right
U Should Put It IN:
C:\Documents and Settings\Ken\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
Have Fun
Forum Resident
#20 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 9:46 AM
Oh Boy!, this is cool - a cracking 928 & a killer sound system too... [Dwnlds] Brilliant for first Car, can't wait for the re-sprays (@Tre Zillah and\or Yabo, how you fixed Guys?) especially a pure white one (very 80's) cheers

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 10:25 PM
Good News: I love this ride.
Bad News: It is un-recolorable

Can you fix it Wyvern?

Want some CARS? Need CARS? Visit www.sims2carsource.net and choose from a HUGE variety!
Want to play GAMES? Visit www.trezillah.com and join hundreds playing tons of great games for FREE!

Please don't upload creations to the exchange, or any other sites without permission!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 13th Aug 2006 at 1:12 PM
Ohhhh!
Sorry Didn't Notice
i'll Fix It
Soon
I Hope
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 13th Aug 2006 at 4:40 PM
Iam Realllly Sorry
But It Is Fixed Now
So Have Fun
Field Researcher
#24 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 4:39 AM
Cool, after not having time, I finally downloaded it and can't wait to recolor it!

Test Subject
#25 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 5:47 AM
Default problems with downloading
i have the Clean Installer but as soon as extract it i can't download it please help me
Page 1 of 2