Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

TI 99/4a *Fixed*

by kenjikitsune Posted 12th Aug 2006 at 3:27 AM - Updated 19th Mar 2009 at 11:31 AM by -Maylin-

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 9:28 AM
I didnt get to see the posts from "Before fix" (It took me awhile to get back on sims to try it out) But with the old one i noticed it completely replaces the original maxis computer, and takes it out of the catalog... (I just noticed this today) is that the "Conflict" you were mentioning? that this is fixed for? or was it something else?

sorry and thank you ^_^
Instructor
#3 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 12:20 PM
^^Yes, I believe that's the problem he's talking about... the old version didn't have it's own guid so it replaced the maxis cheap computer. I didn't mind though... I liked yours better = p
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 3:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fairywasteland
^^Yes, I believe that's the problem he's talking about... the old version didn't have it's own guid so it replaced the maxis cheap computer. I didn't mind though... I liked yours better = p

I know. I put the new GUID in, but for some reason, it often was not saved. I really think it had something to do with my old computer though, either that or SimPE was being mean to me :p

Proud to run Vista
#5 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 9:27 PM
Also, the first one had some REALLY weird recolours. (I mean REALLY weird.)

* They stand in my road
* The mad, ancient, nasty things
* Tell them, “move, or else!”
~Captain Creideiki
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 11:09 PM
Okay thanks, just wanted to make sure, heehee, i love the TI but i still would need the old maxis one....... i noticed those recolors too.... o.O I Just thought they were supposed to be there............

anyways thanks again =)
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 2nd Sep 2006 at 9:31 PM
Thanks a million!
Test Subject
#8 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 7:13 AM
Default Deja Vu!
I almost fell out of my chair! I actually owned a TI 99-4a, way back when. Never thought I'd see one again. Good job, and thanks for the memories!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 9:24 AM
you've gotta remember to commit and save, i always kill myself when i leave without committing and have to go and reimport stuff.

Looks cool

Come have a look at my downloads HERE for Sims 4 downloads.

Feel free to visit my website to check out my list of creations, to get in touch (for a request), or to donate. HERE

(Or here for sims 2 or here for sims 3 downloads.)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 16th Sep 2006 at 11:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ugly.breath
you've gotta remember to commit and save, i always kill myself when i leave without committing and have to go and reimport stuff.

Looks cool

Probably what's happening, but I've got into the habit of doing a lot more extensive testing with each version of the object I make.

Proud to run Vista
Test Subject
#11 Old 1st Nov 2006 at 3:47 AM
Default Memories
I can't believe you made a TI-99 4a. I loved mine and played it every day. You even put the old loading screen!
Test Subject
#12 Old 5th Apr 2009 at 2:30 PM
cool now i can act like im in the 1980s thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 12th Dec 2010 at 12:43 AM
Hey, Kenji, thanks for all the retro computers, man. I'm running a retro electronics store in OFB, and I'm using a lot of your uploads.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#14 Old 25th Nov 2013 at 2:06 PM
Amazing ! Thank you !