Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Flowing Pony Tail

by Sshodan Posted 13th Aug 2006 at 6:09 PM

77 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 74 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Aug 2006 at 6:13 PM
hey, im not too crazy about males with long hair, but you did a great job thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Aug 2006 at 6:15 PM
You make such amazing hair creations! Thank you for another great addition!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 13th Aug 2006 at 6:15 PM
I love this mesh ^^.
(Well, I love ALL of your meshes xD)
Test Subject
#5 Old 13th Aug 2006 at 6:17 PM Last edited by Kiwi Wolf : 13th Aug 2006 at 6:22 PM.
Oh thank you! I remember sending you a request for a ponytail - though I never sent pictures, so someone else must've - so thank you so much, I've been wanting a nice ponytail for ages! This is going right into my folder :P
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 13th Aug 2006 at 6:27 PM
I approve you have great taste yummy!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 13th Aug 2006 at 6:45 PM
wow! i love it! they're beautiful. well done, seriously.

stay free my misery
and hold me in your arms until the sadness goes away
--
misery by hide
Alchemist
#8 Old 13th Aug 2006 at 7:19 PM
Adorable! This must be my favorite mesh of yours to this point

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Field Researcher
#9 Old 13th Aug 2006 at 7:36 PM
Oh my goodness! This is beyond words! So gorgeous! *o* This mesh is lovely! The locks of hair on the front frame the face perfectly! And it's marvelously wavy! And the ponytail is so cool, it's such a pretty waterfall of hair. :] And it's animated?! Marvelous job, your meshing skills are really improving!

*goes and checks old hairs for animation* :]
Instructor
#10 Old 13th Aug 2006 at 7:48 PM
Very schmexy! Will look hot on my vampys! Thanks so much, these are awesome!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 13th Aug 2006 at 8:00 PM
Amazing job :] I don't think I have to say it though..^^'

I love sims!
Join the never-ending love!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 13th Aug 2006 at 8:02 PM
Very nicely made! I'm impressed :D

Ehm, I think I have a sort of request here, could it be possible to create a hair mesh for male something similair to this but than without the hair being in a tail and maybe a bit shorter and messier? Kinda of a 80's metalhead/rocker haircut.. I hope you get what I mean
That would be really really awesome
Test Subject
#13 Old 13th Aug 2006 at 8:05 PM
You make the most wonderful hair for my male beauties, thank you for all your hard and dedicated work.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 13th Aug 2006 at 8:08 PM
cizzie - Check out my other meshes, I believe a “Guilty” hairstyle may be something similar to what you describe.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 13th Aug 2006 at 8:16 PM
Your meshes are becoming even more fantastic! Just wish there where female creators as good as you.
Test Subject
#16 Old 13th Aug 2006 at 8:22 PM
YAY!!! I think I'm the one who sent you the ponytail request with pics!!! I love this style its sooo awesome!!!! I love it!!!

Classified Information ;D
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 13th Aug 2006 at 9:45 PM
OHHHH, my GOODNESS, you are amazing. Thank you for this lovely new hairstyle!
Test Subject
#18 Old 13th Aug 2006 at 10:04 PM
In posts like this we see how much you have learned and how better you have get as a creator. Congratulations for the new skills with the mesh's movement, the colors in the right bin in Bodyshop, and also with the textures (i loved the "messy" recolors you did for the flowing hair). I hope we'll be soon seeing more of your work, and let us know if you ever plan on taking requests - like a short (a little above the shoulder) pulled back messy hair for a charming middle age man.......

[masked delusion]
Field Researcher
#19 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 12:36 AM Last edited by magicmoon : 14th Aug 2006 at 12:52 AM.
This is really great, but I have a problem. The teen male black hair is half black, half blonde. The other colors and ages are fine.

Running: Sims2, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV, FT & AL. Patched.
Test Subject
#20 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 12:59 AM
dont know bout that long of mens hair but my g/f just flipped over the model any chance u have him posted ?
Test Subject
#21 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 1:06 AM
Default I agree
Quote: Originally posted by daniel001
dont know bout that long of mens hair but my g/f just flipped over the model any chance u have him posted ?

I adore the hair and the model is so sweet. I would love to have him. Are you going to post him.

hugs,
Ar :lovestruc
Field Researcher
#22 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 1:16 AM
could you please, please,please make a female hair?
Just for one acception?
It's just so wonderfull...or how can i do that myself, in bodyshop, just for own use?
Will you please tell me?

Your really a great mesher...

[URL = [url] http://www.thesimsresource.com/profiles/view.php?mid=137690] [/ url] My Space voldaan Sims 2 downloads ...[/ URL]

[url = http://www.missingstudios.com/sig.html] http://www.missingstudios.com/ms/signaturegenerator/finished/mysig_740754622.jpg [/ url]
Field Researcher
#23 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 1:24 AM
this looks really great!

visit my sims2 site: http://lliella.com
:::everyday fashion for your sims:::
Test Subject
#24 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 4:29 AM
Very nice hair style, I love it!

(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.BriTTaNy
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 4:38 AM
Wow! I love it! It looks like a hairstyle my friend has, except without tthe bangs, and not quite as long.(and he's a guy, so I won't be asking for a female version)

Thanks!

How many abstract artists does it take to change a lightbulb?
Bicycle.
Page 1 of 4