Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Adult Kagome V.2

by SemiCharmedQuark Posted 14th Aug 2006 at 8:25 AM - Updated 16th Aug 2006 at 2:15 AM by SemiCharmedQuark : Express Thanks

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 3:53 AM
Thank you so much! I see my mesh everywhere and no one ever stops to say thanks ^_^ Finally someone has done a Kagome I like, thank you for that, excellent work. Please do upload the teen version, and anything else related that you have. I just re-skinned the school outfit that was modeled with a crimped skirt. The only catch is that she is wearing a jacket over her outfit, so it looks kinda funny, been meaning to replace this, and especially looking for something for adult.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 11:54 PM
She's very pretty, well done & thanks for sharing!...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 10:59 PM
heeey....
you surprise me ! ^^
thank's !

by miself ~ k.bb´ =)

Klah_blackbubles's fotology =)

"I never can stop love you, never can touch you, never can see you. You are a f***** lover in my f****** life!" - by me~*
Test Subject
#5 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 2:45 AM
I only have Sims 2.. and I was stupid enough to hit my computer after downloading this. Later I realized that its for University. I'm so stupid. ><
This is lovely, though. Hope to get Sims 2 University so I can have 'er!
Test Subject
#6 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 2:52 AM
Wow pretty
Test Subject
#7 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 1:50 PM
What a wonderful saior-suit!!!!!It's better than any otherr I'VE seen!Domo Arigota!Domo!Domo!

Sometimes I talk to myself, isn't that right Eric?

Lots of cool fun games at http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Tifaismine
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 5th Apr 2007 at 7:07 AM
XD The picture of Kagome crying is hilarious!

Good job. :3
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 6th May 2007 at 2:49 AM
You know, I downloaded and installed this and it said that I didn't really need University O_o;
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 6th May 2007 at 6:57 AM
Default Sorry about that. I actually just found this out.
Quote: Originally posted by RayeSesshyFan
You know, I downloaded and installed this and it said that I didn't really need University O_o;

If you install with Clean Installer, new meshes should work. Sorry about that.
Test Subject
#11 Old 17th Feb 2011 at 12:58 AM
Hey is it possible for you to provide a direct link for the Seomi's 004 "natural purity" mesh and black color download? Cause I don't know the language that site is written in, therefore I don't know where to go on the page to download what I need. Thanks and awesome job btw
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 30th Mar 2014 at 4:32 PM
Aaawh, i can't download her.. ;I But she's very pretty !