Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Green and Yellow Lizard

by Britva Posted 14th Aug 2006 at 5:42 PM - Updated 16th Aug 2006 at 1:26 AM by Britva

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 2:54 AM
This kicks some massive butt! It looks great. I've been trying to limit my downloads lately, but I think I'll have to try this out. Great work!
Instructor
#3 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 12:47 PM
That's great. Thank you.

My projects: Vorkosigan Saga (comming soon) Maria Evgenija Veronica Guild Wars posters
537665746F736C61762052756D656E6F76205361766F76
One Sim to rule them all, One Sim to find them,One Sim to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
Scholar
#4 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 6:03 AM
I've just made a couple of "alien" skins and it was fun but a lot of work. Then I saw yours and man, it just blew me away, because I know I had it easy compared to what you must have gone through to make this one. I wish I could have looked over your shoulder as you made this skin. I'm definitely downloading and using this skin for a town I'm working on. It's too awesome to pass up! Thanks so much!

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Scholar
#5 Old 2nd Sep 2006 at 11:59 AM
awesome skin, the scales are very neatly done

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 11:20 PM
hey when i downloaded this it some how gave my aleins this skin
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 3:48 AM
if i disable this skin will it change my aliens back?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 2:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Blacksmith2
hey when i downloaded this it some how gave my aleins this skin

There are two different versions of the skin. One of them is a normal custom skin, and the other is an alien default replacement. In order to remove the default replacement, go into your Downloads directory and delete the file named genensims-default-skn-alien-liz-greenyellow.package. As soon as it is deleted, your aliens will return to normal.

Deleting the custom skin that appears in your skins listing WILL NOT remove the default replacement. The two are completely seperate files.

My Sims2 Site - genensims.com
My Art Site - sidneyeileen.com
We Reserve the Right to... oh nevermind.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 10:39 AM
Oh this is awesome. I'm going to have a lizard/fishy family feuding with the mermaids.
Test Subject
#10 Old 30th May 2007 at 6:19 AM
This is so awesome! When I get some time I'm def putting this in my game!

Jesus christ is my savior
Test Subject
#11 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 3:07 PM
It looks awsome.
Test Subject
#12 Old 23rd Apr 2008 at 11:13 PM
sweet!1
Test Subject
#13 Old 24th Mar 2009 at 12:43 AM
While using this, I found that if I have both the solid fin and webbed fin recolors installed, the accesories will flash blue in game.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 18th Aug 2010 at 3:18 AM
these are soooooooooo cool... i'm making an alice in wonderland thing and this is great for the lizard... :-)
by the way draconicus on here has a lizard tail.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 14th Feb 2011 at 6:07 AM
U just ripped this off of Genensims,, did u?

Press Button, Receive Bacon...
Deadly Assassin Ninja...on a tricycle...
Paste this anywhere as an image for funnyness:
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgoqvf9uYT1qafrh6.gif
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#16 Old 14th Feb 2011 at 3:47 PM
TMNTForever, the creator's homepage is Genensims, so I presume they posted this skin on both sites. Please check before you accuse people of stealing.
Also, please use correct English. 'U' is not a word.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 3:17 PM
This completed my creation of a Creature From The Black Lagoon, so thank you and the original contributers so much!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 2nd Mar 2012 at 9:27 PM
Huh...didn't know that...sorry bout that...

Also, please note that that was when I was really immature. I've matured quite a bit since then...

Now all we need is Elder Scrolls 4 Argonians...
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 12th May 2018 at 6:27 PM
Is it possible to use this in a multiple PT mod? I want only one of the four aliens to use this skin.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 6th May 2020 at 10:09 PM
This looks good. However, it overwrote a skintone I got from another site.