Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dolphins - Reposted

by suiryuue Posted 15th Aug 2006 at 3:27 AM - Updated 15th Aug 2006 at 3:41 AM by suiryuue

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 3:38 AM
thats just amazing
omg thank you so much! 5 stars all the way :D
Test Subject
#3 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 3:56 AM
You are a queen among women! Thank you so much for reposting these here!
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 3:59 AM
Thank You, I am glad you reposted them again. Going to finish making my aqua styled business.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 4:07 AM
I love all of your work.(The horses especially) I wish I had a credit card to subscribe to your stuff on thesimsresource.com but alas, I do not. Thanks so much for putting your lovely dolphins on here. ~bows to the queen and proffers male slaves~

~Santa reading~ Yep! You were nice! Oh wait… that’s not you.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 4:35 AM
I am glad to see you and your posts again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank You!!!

«Kindness - quality, which surplus does not harm».
John Golsuorsi.
"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera."
Dorothea Lange
Test Subject
#7 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 5:34 AM
Thank you so very much for reposting the Dolphins! They are just terrific!
#8 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 5:47 AM
I agree with jazcmx i would love to see your wonderfull creations brought back again i hear him say dragons...WOWthose would go great with medevil casels thanks for the dolphins you the best.

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Instructor
#9 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 6:08 AM
Thank you so much for bringing your dolphins back suiryuue! :D
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 7:00 AM
This is awesome <3 thanks ^_^
Forum Resident
#11 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 7:20 AM
I am sorry I was one of the one who bombarded you with e-mails. I just wanted to know where could I find them.. But this is good.. very good.

Thank you for sharing they are AWESOME.

Makai

Live Well
Laugh Often
Love Much

"If you don't live for something...You'll die for nothing.."
Scholar
#12 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 8:09 AM
Question: Do they move around or are they just decoration?

But nice anyway.
Instructor
#13 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 9:04 AM
oh wow.These are gorgeous, and greatly detailed.Thanks
Test Subject
#14 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 9:08 AM
No Citysim, they are just awesome decoration ;-) I had them a while ago but then I removed them to a backup, and I removed the backup that was so stupid cause when I searched for them here they where gone! Anyway, thanks soo much Suiryuue!
Test Subject
#15 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 9:33 AM
oooh thanx sooo much for this, my daughter (and myself) will be so pleased.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 12:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jazcmx
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!

OH, PLEASE BRING BACK YOUR ANIMALS!

I loved all your creations. From the gas pumps to the animals, to the dragons and unicorns. Your creations were beautiful and I'm begging you to bring'em back.

PPPLLLLEEEEEEEEEEAAASSSEEE!!!!!

I second that motion!!

Anyhow, thanks for the repost! These are so gorgeous and realistic!
Test Subject
#17 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 12:32 PM
HI Suiryuue,

I have a section at INsimenator and I have seen the dolphins, I always like your work and I would do something special with the dolphins. I do Sims then don't worry just to tell you to check about I will use them in the screenshots. Of course I always give credit and link to the site where I get the staff. Thanks in advanced.

check my section, hope you like itº

Atlantebcn's IN-dividualized SIM-friends

http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=345

Atlantebcn
Marcelo
Scholar
#18 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 2:39 PM
Suiryuu, I still love your work as always

"Your happiness is unrelated to anything you have inside." - Riku
Field Researcher
#19 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 6:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jazcmx
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!

OH, PLEASE BRING BACK YOUR ANIMALS!

I loved all your creations. From the gas pumps to the animals, to the dragons and unicorns. Your creations were beautiful and I'm begging you to bring'em back.

PPPLLLLEEEEEEEEEEAAASSSEEE!!!!!

Myself as well, I have an aquarium resort that I was working on but you had removed your great works before I discovered modthesims2. I'm so glad you brought back the dolphins. I have the whale.

I would like to see the rest of your stuff here as well. Someone had made great recolors of your work but I have not been able to get the meshes for the elephant, giraff and monkeys/apes. I heard they were free for a while at TSR but not anymore

I would love it if you could bring back the elephant, giraffes and monkey/ape meshes again. You'd be loved forever. :D:D:D:D
Top Secret Researcher
#20 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 12:06 AM
Thank you very much!
Instructor
#21 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 2:30 AM
Thank you so much. I agree with everyone else. Your animals are fantastic. I had most of the ones you posted here but alas my computer did a computer thing and crashed a few weeks ago so I lost them. Thank you again for the dolphins.

Nutty Sims Mommy.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 7:05 AM
Yay! My subscription at TSR expired and my Visa is maxed right now (damn gasoline prices!) so I'm glad I can get these now and play that Swimming With Dolphins house now and worry about my TSR subscription later.

Thanks, Suiryuue!

I have gone out to find myself. If you see me before I get back, please let me know where I'll be.
Field Researcher
#23 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 10:54 PM
Oooh! I went on TSR and I was gunna download these when I got round to using one of my incentives, but now I don't need too. This is great, I'm sure loads of people are pleased. Thanks ^^

Garden of Shadows; for your goth side.
Field Researcher
#24 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 12:55 AM
i´m very happy you come back
i love your animals and i had download
all that you had post here time ago.
please ,keep your wonderfull work
and thanks
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 12:17 PM
Want to add my voice with those who say your work is beautiful. I've collected your animals whenever I've seen them here or at TSR(free rotation).

Hope you continue making these lovely creatures as long as time and inclination permit.

Thanks for sharing your work with us!!

PS:
A couple of her animals are in free rotation at TSR this week. Find via her TSR profile or under free->meshes.
Page 1 of 2