Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bindi (Indian Red Dot) Requested

by the_pedestrian24 Posted 15th Aug 2006 at 6:01 AM - Updated 20th Aug 2006 at 10:10 PM by the_pedestrian24

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 8:40 AM
Thank you. I've been looking for this for a long time. Every bindi I've found has either been jewelry or elaborately designed makup. This nice, plain bindi is exactly what I wanted!

Running: Sims2, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV, FT & AL. Patched.
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 1:12 PM
Thank you. Everything related to religion is welcom and this one is very realistic.

Greetings from Limburg.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 4:51 AM
This is very nice! I've actually been looking for things like this. Heheh, can I convince you to do some other bindi designs, like the three horizontal lines, or the u-shape, that are more popular among men?

It's a beautiful, yet simple piece of makeup. Thank you so much for sharing.

K.B.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 5:03 AM
^^
You got it!!! just show me a pic and ill make it!!!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 2:35 PM
Thank you Thank you! Okay, here is the u-shaped one (which shows that you're a follower of Vishnu):
http://www.vaishnodevi.com/library/ram2.jpg
And I couldn't find a good image of the other one (which shows that you're a follower of Siva) on a person, so here it is on a lingam:
http://www.shaivam.org/gallery/image/shiva/lingam2.gif
It's the symbol with the red dot in the middle.

Once again, if you could do it, thank you so much!

K.B.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 1:01 AM
Yay!! I have finished the u-shaped one already, the file is 5559bbb3_bindi for the new one, i hope you like it kittenbaby!!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 5:51 PM
EE! Oh, I love it! Thank you so much!!

K.B.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 13th Nov 2006 at 10:10 PM Last edited by abitha : 25th Jan 2007 at 7:17 PM.
That's ace.

I've wanted this for so long! Cheers mate.

EDIT: The plain bindi does not seem to be showing up in game for me, although I've got the U-sahped one. I've tried re-downloading the correct file, but no luck. I have just the basegame, if that's any help.
Test Subject
#10 Old 5th May 2007 at 7:42 PM
Awesome! Thanks so much for this!

When life starts throwing you Lemons, open up a lemon stand & you will be sittin pretty!
Test Subject
#11 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 3:45 AM
thank you!