Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Arena hairstyle for Padme- Episode II

by marie_fay Posted 16th Aug 2006 at 2:48 AM - Updated 21st Aug 2006 at 12:02 AM by marie_fay

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 3:21 PM
Incredibly good work. Thanx for such a great hairstyle!

If YoU cAn'T gEt WhAt YoU lIkE, wHy NoT TrY tO lIkE wHaT yOu GeT??
Instructor
#3 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 4:49 PM
Great job! Love it!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 6:37 PM
It's very good and beautifull ! thank you !

Visit my site :
http://sites.estvideo.net/bipsouille.sims/
to much request... I can take no more requests Sorry !
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 7:18 PM
thanks *beam*

I'm back and sort of not... I think I'm leaving mts2 and the whole sims2 business... If anyone is interested in uploading what I've created but not uploaded so far, please contact me...
Field Researcher
#6 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 12:36 AM
I was waiting for someone to make this one! It's one of my favorite Padme hairstyles. Thanks sooo much!!

"I always wanted to fly in strange machines"
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 4:17 AM
Spectacular as always!! :D
Forum Resident
#8 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 7:02 AM
Wow!! Thats totally amazing!!! Thanks!! :D

Can't install .rar files? I recommend: Sim File Maid 2

Imma Scene_Core_Dinosawr_x
Instructor
#9 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 7:16 AM
Great job, Thank you
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 10:24 AM
wow... thanks for all of your nice replies!

I'm back and sort of not... I think I'm leaving mts2 and the whole sims2 business... If anyone is interested in uploading what I've created but not uploaded so far, please contact me...
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 11th Sep 2006 at 7:38 AM
great job! I love that hairstyle!

Remember, the force will be with you, always...
Test Subject
#12 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 9:26 PM
The link to the mesh is invalid. Where can I get it?
By the way, the hair is increadible!!!

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
-Albert Einstein
Test Subject
#13 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 8:55 PM Last edited by rlhellewell : 3rd Sep 2007 at 4:13 AM.
Thank you. This is great!! I found a website where Kavar has hair meshes available, but I don't know which one to use. What is/was the name of the mesh for this one? Thanks so much.

edit: here is the link to the website where I found downloads from kavar. hope this helps.

http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=55

edit: the link I provided for the shaklin download is no longer valid, so I removed it. I will search and if I find the download I will post a link to the site.

Sorry.

Rachel.
Test Subject
#14 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 2:13 PM
Hi, I absolutely love this hair but it seems the mesh is no longer available. Does anyone know where I may find it? :D

Clementine: You know me, I'm impulsive!
Joel: I know, that's what I love about you...
Test Subject
#15 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 7:34 PM
Also, whatever happened to the actual arena outfit? I loved that thing!

Clementine: You know me, I'm impulsive!
Joel: I know, that's what I love about you...
Field Researcher
#16 Old 9th May 2008 at 11:51 AM
I absolutely love your Star Wars creations and this hair is no exception. I have one problem however, I cannot find Kavar mesh fitting them anywhere - would it be at all possible to get a link and name for the mesh? I would really love to use those hair.

HK-47: Objection: I am not a problem, meatbag. You and your lack of any organized repair skills are a problem.
Test Subject
#17 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 7:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nea200pl
I absolutely love your Star Wars creations and this hair is no exception. I have one problem however, I cannot find Kavar mesh fitting them anywhere - would it be at all possible to get a link and name for the mesh? I would really love to use those hair.

Samething for me. If anyone finds them can you email them to me? [email protected] i would appreciate it loads! cheers!
Mad Poster
#18 Old 14th Dec 2008 at 2:26 AM
Yeah, I haven't found the mesh either I REALLY love the hair too. I also LUV the outfit. Where is it? I can't find it. Sorry for all the negativity. I wish I could be more positive because THIS IS AWESOME!!!!! :D

Rise above hate. Love one another. Be kind.
I am INACTIVE on MTS
Come find me on GoS and tumblr:
TS2 Blog
TS4 Blog
Test Subject
#19 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 2:04 AM
Love the hair...now the outfit I need one!! Shaklin's site has been sent to the graveyard and insimenator is down as well...I have the hair but no skin...I'd create it if I wasn't so bad at making clothes lol!!

*Pisces
Test Subject
#20 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 9:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by krh_pisces21
Love the hair...now the outfit I need one!! Shaklin's site has been sent to the graveyard and insimenator is down as well...I have the hair but no skin...I'd create it if I wasn't so bad at making clothes lol!!

It is insimenator.org now that's why insimenator.net is not working and I can't find the mesh for the hair there either. But i'll keep checking.

"Anakin you're breaking my heart."-Padme Amidala
Test Subject
#21 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 7:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kristina213Beltr
It is insimenator.org now that's why insimenator.net is not working and I can't find the mesh for the hair there either. But i'll keep checking.

Thank you very much now I can get way more downloads it's appreciated!!

*Pisces
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 9:01 AM
Default Mesh by Kavar
Digging in my download folder, I was able to find the original hair by Kavar, which seems to be completely lost.
Here is the mesh only: so you will be able to use marie_fay's "Padme" recolor.
Hope this helps!
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Mesh for Padme's Arena Hair - by Kavar.rar (70.5 KB, 119 downloads)

"Cute and cuddly!"

My own page on MTS2
Test Subject
#23 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 11:11 PM
Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Anakin you're breaking my heart."-Padme Amidala
Test Subject
#24 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 5:00 PM
Thank you sooo much marie fay for making this hair I love it so much. And thank you Chiarina for putting a link for the mesh.