Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Honda Accord By:The Blue Wyvern

by the_blue_wyvern Posted 18th Aug 2006 at 8:00 PM - Updated 21st Aug 2006 at 8:44 PM by the_blue_wyvern

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 36 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 8:06 PM
omg! an ordanry CAR I love this one { Kinda used to the super sport cars} ,this is sooo perfect better than the porsche "sorry for that" but It looks perfect
and BY THE WAY I love the pizza hut
#3 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 8:07 PM
It looks rather weird that the wheels are so FAR away from the car......well anyway great work keep it up.

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 8:08 PM
Great Car!! :thumb:

Was hoping that this would be done!

Well done... Hope to make some re-colors

Thanks...

+Lucky+

P.S Plz Dnt Rite in txt cuz itz hard 2 read (Please Don't write in text because it is hard to read)

Visit VoVillia Corp :)
Cra5h, +Lucky+ WonderKid, Whatever...
Field Researcher
#5 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 8:16 PM
I'll download it! It looks awesome! How'd you get that pizza hut drive thru *confused*
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 8:26 PM
Default Thank you very much!
Thank you for this nice car! Its beautiful! You have made a very good job. I like it! Thank you!
Instructor
#7 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 8:39 PM
Great work!! nice car!! Thank you!
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 9:15 PM
thank you so much blue Wyvern! i LOVE this car, needs to be black though... recolours people? But other than that the car is fantastic!

JuVeNtUs SoCcEr RoCkZ

----[.\.]The MTS2 MAFIA does it better [./.]----
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 9:35 PM
Very nice, but I do agree about the wheels. Kinda off with the distance but good none the less. I'm still figuring out SimPE but I'm gonna do my best to make a recolor of this.

It's peenut butta jellay time!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 9:43 PM
Great car! Certainly my taste. I'll start on some recolors right now.

EDIT: ...one thing I noticed though: the shape of the taillights don't match that generation Great work though!

Worship4Ever0227 ~ Visit My Site! SimSafe2.com
Please Check Out The Prayer Room.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 9:50 PM
Iam So Glad That u Liked It Guyz
Thanx 4 Ur Great Comments
& I really Am Happy That U Liked It yaysims!
Thanx All

To Get The Best Cars For Your Sim

Visit This Site
Metal \,,/(-_-)\,,/ Music
Test Subject
#12 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 10:34 PM
Man this is right up my alley. I own this car and blue is my favorite color. This is greatly appreciated blue_wyvern.
Test Subject
#13 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 10:58 PM
actully the shape of the tail lights is almost identical, its just they do not "dip" down near the licence plate. And thanx for making re-colours guys!

JuVeNtUs SoCcEr RoCkZ

Lab Assistant
#14 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 11:28 PM
Thanks for this. I look forward to some 2 door sports cars. For example the 4th generation of Honda Prelude's (1992-1996 model), preferably in red (or as Honda say 'Milano Red')

Example of style, click here

Cheers though
Test Subject
#15 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 11:45 PM
Wow! This is terrific! This is AWESOME for a second car! 5 stars

Want to see more cars? Well why don't you take a visit to This Site and while your at it, also take a look at This Site.
Test Subject
#16 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 12:21 AM
Great "Normal Sim" Car!!
Finally! A nice average car! I was beginning to get tired of having all of my average families having minivans, and my teenagers, very first car a cardboard box. Great work, and thanks for uploading it!

~ Buttons
Test Subject
#17 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 12:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by theundertakeress
Thanks for this. I look forward to some 2 door sports cars. For example the 4th generation of Honda Prelude's (1992-1996 model), preferably in red (or as Honda say 'Milano Red')

Example of style, click here

Cheers though

Yes i would love that aswell, the only problem is there is no free mesh for it. The only one that i found was $190, quite expensive.

JuVeNtUs SoCcEr RoCkZ

Field Researcher
#18 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 12:49 AM
great job (a normal car! yay)
thanx
now i need some more recolours
Test Subject
#19 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 1:24 AM
Thanks, Wyvern. Finally something real people might actually own. And glad to see so many feel the same way. Was beginning to wonder if it was Need For Speed Revue around here.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 1:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by yaysims!
Yes i would love that aswell, the only problem is there is no free mesh for it. The only one that i found was $190, quite expensive.

Wow really? That's a pity. Even something simliar though, like the Honda Integra, Toyota Celica etc. Anything 2 door and sporty
Greatest Dad Ever
#21 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 2:06 AM
I would love to see someone make a red 2nd generation mitsubishi 3000GT (i own one) ..there is a free model of that car on one of the web sites somewhere just forgot where ...And BTW this is awsome for a second car ...Great Job !!!!!!
Test Subject
#22 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 2:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by theundertakeress
Wow really? That's a pity. Even something simliar though, like the Honda Integra, Toyota Celica etc. Anything 2 door and sporty

I'll do some looking around for you, and i'm going to try to make some cars my self... :D

JuVeNtUs SoCcEr RoCkZ

Field Researcher
#23 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 3:58 AM
check at www.nfscars.com they have a lot of 3d models made that you can just extract and use

Test Subject
#24 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 5:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tigmomx4
I would love to see someone make a red 2nd generation mitsubishi 3000GT (i own one) ..there is a free model of that car on one of the web sites somewhere just forgot where ...And BTW this is awsome for a second car ...Great Job !!!!!!

Yeah, that was nice one. And if you pay attention, one may actually go by now and then. Good choice.
Field Researcher
#25 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 5:51 AM
Okay I have some recolors in moderation queue. If they don't get rejected (which has been the norm lately) then they should be up tomorrow.

Page 1 of 2