Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

BeenleighKitchenRecolorChocolate-ForGhogin

by hopebayler Posted 19th Aug 2006 at 3:55 AM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 2:04 PM
I love the recolor. I liked this kitchen set just as much as you, so I really do appreciate the new color.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 20th Aug 2006 at 9:26 AM Last edited by ghogin : 20th Aug 2006 at 9:35 AM.
Thanks so much, it's a gorgeous chocolate brown. The counters are a very pretty marble we don't have in the game till now. You did a great job.
Fantastic kitchen! 5 stars!
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 2:21 AM
This kitchen is beautiful!!!!!! Thank you very much.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 3:57 AM
Is the stove non-recolorable? I was just wondering because I downloaded your other recolor of this kitchen and noticed that the stove wasn't recolored and I was all sad about that. Anyway, the recolor still looks great even if the stove won't match.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 10:10 PM
MarzipanCherry the stove is recolorable. Its just I had a hard time recoloring it, like covering up the gold, with out ruining everything else. But their are plenty stanless steel stoves and fridges out their for free to download. Which I think goes great with this kitchen. Sorry about the stove though.
#7 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 9:20 AM
this is perfection
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 11:04 PM
Beautiful - thanks for sharing!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 11th May 2008 at 6:15 AM
I really like this one, too. It 'matches' things!

Just mentioning- the Beenleigh set is offline for some reason- I emailed them and am waiting to see if they put it back up.