Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Faded & Stained Haunted Victorian "Ruin" wallpaper - 2 different Sets

by SnowHawke9 Posted 19th Aug 2006 at 6:44 PM - Updated 13th Oct 2008 at 1:15 AM by SnowHawke9 : add inline photo

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 20th Aug 2006 at 6:39 PM
THANK YOU! i love it!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 20th Aug 2006 at 9:03 PM
These look wonderful! These will be great for a haunted house I'm working on!
Test Subject
#4 Old 20th Aug 2006 at 9:50 PM
Cool! I love stuff for haunted houses! Love the effect of the missing mirror!

For unique handmade jewelry visit my site http:\\www.craftaculardesigns.com
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 7:58 PM
This was just what I was looking for, thanks !!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 9:42 PM Last edited by Kimdelee : 26th Aug 2006 at 9:58 PM. Reason: added info
One of the things that opens in WinRAR says it corrupt? Did i do osmething wrong?

Seems to be pack L
Scholar
#7 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 3:40 PM
Well done !

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Forum Resident
#8 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 3:42 PM
These will look great in my older houses, thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 5:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kimdelee
One of the things that opens in WinRAR says it corrupt? Did i do osmething wrong?

Seems to be pack L

Update:

I have downloaded both of these sets from this site to test them and both sets were complete and worked fine.

Both for opening the rar packs and during installation into the game. It may have been a bad download when you tried to get them. Sorry you had a problem with L pack, please try again, it must have been the busy server thing going on.
Test Subject
#11 Old 1st Nov 2006 at 2:03 AM
The walls are cool. Plus, they would be perfect for horror stories or for movie makeings.

Sims2Angels My sims2 site
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 10:25 AM
Ohh.... old hotel full of BUMS!!! Yes!

What was it like to see
The face of your own stability
Suddenly look away
Leaving you with the dead and hopeless?