Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

6 recolors of the Meshkiste Begana sectional sofa

by SwtNess2 Posted 21st Aug 2006 at 12:22 AM - Updated 30th Jul 2009 at 1:55 PM by -Maylin-

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 12:36 PM
Wow, i love all of these recolours! It gives me more variety to play around with! I'm liking those matching drapes and pillows? Where can i get them?

Sxysm05 x

When people tell you that you have a great personality, they're really thinking, "DAMN! You're so ugly!"

....Thanks for the 'Fortune', Cookie x
Field Researcher
#3 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 2:57 PM
I love these! Thank you!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 3:59 PM
Great recolors SwtNess2, my favorite would have to be the black&white, but there all great. Thanks SwtNess2
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 6:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sxysm05
Wow, i love all of these recolours! It gives me more variety to play around with! I'm liking those matching drapes and pillows? Where can i get them?

Sxysm05 x

The pillows and drape automatically show up as you place the sofa sections. In order to have the drape show you must place one section opposite of the others as shown in the pics. I'm glad you all like them. I love using sectionals myself!

* If you download my sets please note that I usually include a collection file. Please do not pm me that you can not find something from my sets if you have not yet installed the collection file. I do it for a reason. Thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 9:18 PM
Thanks for the recolors...the chocolate one is gorgeous!
Test Subject
#7 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 10:21 PM Last edited by Shaunessy : 19th Jan 2007 at 10:31 PM.
You had said if there are other colors we would like to this set to pls let you know. I was wondering if you could do Deep Purple and Black? Also I am not able to find where to download from the other person's site. A little help pls. Also This is an awsome set! great work!
Thanks
Test Subject
#8 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 3:51 AM
I second what shaunessy said.... I don't speak that language.......
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 3rd Nov 2007 at 8:34 PM
Thanks!

You have faith in God, Whose power will protect you until the last day. Then He will save you, just as He has always planned to do.
1 Peter 1:5

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 11:16 PM
Thank You