Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pastel recolours of Xmsims lace curtain-a

by discordkitty Posted 22nd Aug 2006 at 5:52 AM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 9:31 AM
Very nice. Thank you! I was looking for recolours of that curtain. Any chance you could do maybe different brown colours?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 3:08 PM
This is one of my favorite curtains. It's great to have some pretty colors for it. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 4:19 PM
Recolors! XM Sims! Yahoo!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 4:52 PM
i love those curtains! i think they are one of the things that make sims more life-like. Great recolors,thanks a lot..
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 7:00 PM
i love those curtains! i think they are one of the things that make sims more life-like. Great recolors,thanks a lot..
Field Researcher
#7 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 7:02 PM
Thanks! Been hoping for some recolors for a while, more variety than the plain ol' white. Great job!
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#8 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 7:31 PM
DK rocks i love em babe!

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 23rd Aug 2006 at 12:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by scampy1
Very nice. Thank you! I was looking for recolours of that curtain. Any chance you could do maybe different brown colours?

What type of shades were you looking for? I'm sure I can do them but I'd like to do shades you actually want to use
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 28th Mar 2014 at 7:28 PM
I would love to have them, but the mesh is no longer available. They are not keeping up their Sims 2 site. You should have gotten permission to use the mesh.