Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Small alpha-editable Neckband for Males...

by q3tbo Posted 23rd Aug 2006 at 12:38 PM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 23rd Aug 2006 at 1:03 PM
This looks great! thanks <3 ^_^
Field Researcher
#3 Old 23rd Aug 2006 at 1:11 PM
OH how cool! I may just have to give recoloring it a try.

I have a question for you since you are my favorite male accessory maker. I was making a couple of Sims using beosboxboy and Marvine's Slimmer Bodybuiler meshes, and wanted to put necklaces on them. But obviously they didn't look right because of the altered neck size. Would you have any interest in making some that would fit? Or how difficult would it be if I wanted to try to fix it-can it be done in SimPE or is it an advanced meshing project?

Can't. Stop. Downloading.!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Aug 2006 at 1:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by karialSim
OH how cool! I may just have to give recoloring it a try.

I have a question for you since you are my favorite male accessory maker. I was making a couple of Sims using beosboxboy and Marvine's Slimmer Bodybuiler meshes, and wanted to put necklaces on them. But obviously they didn't look right because of the altered neck size. Would you have any interest in making some that would fit? Or how difficult would it be if I wanted to try to fix it-can it be done in SimPE or is it an advanced meshing project?
I'd need to re-scale all of the meshes to the right size... so they will all be new Meshes...

maybe this one might fit, because it's assigned to the neck part of the Sim's Head - not to the part of the Top or Body. But I'm not using any Bodybuilder Meshes in my game (don't like those muscle-monsters... ), so I'm not able to try this myself.

Do not send any Requests, please. I do not have the time for it.
There will be NO female versions of anything of my male stuff. Never ever.
You may convert it for your own personal use if you want to.. I won't do it.
www.simsforum.de
Field Researcher
#5 Old 23rd Aug 2006 at 2:05 PM
I'll see if this one fits right, and post a pic for you. Thanks! Have you seen the Slimmer BB set? They aren't nearly as big.

Test Subject
#6 Old 23rd Aug 2006 at 11:40 PM
Default collar
this is great! could you make one a little wider? and maybe for male and female, I would really appreciate it. thanks
Field Researcher
#7 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 2:05 AM
I didn't take a picture, but just wanted to let you know it didn't fit. Most of the collar was hidden inside his neck. Oh well. :-) I still love this!

Field Researcher
#8 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 6:33 AM
I really really REALLY love all of your creations q3tbo. You always create an awesome and unique stuff for male sims. Thank you !!! :D
Scholar
#9 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 4:02 PM
that's what I'm looking for all this time, ahh alpha editable accessories, you're awesome as always.
actually I have requested something a bit similar to this "a high collar mesh as accessory", here but nobody has yet answering my request.

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 4:50 PM
Is it possible you could make this for male teens? Thank you for all your wonderful accessories and clothing! ;^D

Back playing Sims 2 after 10 years . . .
Field Researcher
#11 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 10:18 AM
Amazing work, as always from you Really nice mesh, thanks a bunch :salute:

Eternally a sin

Dans l'amour vrai c'est l'ame qui embrasse le corps <3

Something wicked is coming up..!
Test Subject
#12 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 6:14 AM
awesome. can you make it for females too?

thanks!

::After a while, you just want to be with the one who makes you laugh::
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 11:47 PM
Beautiful, looks good in game too Your works never cease to amaze me, thank you so much fo sharing ^____^
Test Subject
#14 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 1:26 AM
I just had to say that aside from looking attractive, I missread the description of this necklace, and thought it was EDIBLE....

Luv the stuff you have made for the guy sims. Keep it up!

It's time now,
My time now,
Give me my,
Give me my wings...
Forum Resident
#15 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 2:01 AM
Is there any way to make it for females? Love your signiture, by the way. Very cool pics!