Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Shippo From InuYasha! More humanoid...but still adorable!

by synfullegend Posted 24th Aug 2006 at 8:32 AM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 2:33 AM
I love it! Hes very kawaii! ^_^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 2:35 AM
Thank you. I tried to make him that way, but it's kind of hard when you don't have all the pieces...but I did my best and I think he is cute.

Just because you can do it? Should you? Hell yes!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 2:43 AM
You're welcome.^_^ I think you did a fantastic job!

Even loved ones scatter like petals from flowers in my hand
So even if I engraved the meaning that I lived in my hand, it will only be
known as flowers of vanity...
The Final
Test Subject
#5 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 6:01 AM
WOW! Now I have Shippou to complete-- well, almost-- well actually, I'm far from finished- lol. Anyways, I have Shippou to almost complete the Inu-Gumi. But I wish that someone could make a Miroku, Kouga, Bankotsu, Kagura, Kikyou, JAKOTSU! =3, Kanna, Ayame, and... well, that's it- lol.

Well, I know that there is a kikyou and miroku out there. It's just that I need an expansion pack. Does anyone know where I can get some of these characters? I'd make them myself but I just don't know how. D=

But I love the humanoid shippou! And I'll end my babbling riiiiiiiiight..........

here =]

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 7:11 AM
Have you looked here at MTS2? There are some really good ones. . . um, I'm not sure where else to look, but I'm glad that you like him.

Just because you can do it? Should you? Hell yes!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 9:03 PM
Awwwww, your Shippo looks adorable! ^_^ Though he would of been cuter as a toddler.
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 2:28 AM
Shippou-chan! x3
I've been dying to dowload a shippou, now i can :D