Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Xyliriaxon cereal

by Frenchie Posted 24th Aug 2006 at 6:01 PM - Updated 25th Aug 2006 at 12:44 PM by The_French_Sim

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 6:15 PM Last edited by thing_bob : 24th Aug 2006 at 6:16 PM. Reason: Spelling ;)
Does this replace the original cereal? Or is there a new pie menu option for it?

My Signature Sucks...
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 6:19 PM
It has a pie menu option that says "Xyliriaxon cereal". It doesn't replace the original one.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 6:20 PM
I see the presenter of "Pimp Ma Spaceship" (is that right?) features on the milk carton! Nice work.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
#5 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 6:21 PM
Thats what I was hoping for. It's a great object, and I'll be trying it out in about 30 mins.

Tyvm :D

My Signature Sucks...
Miss Bona Fiscalia
#6 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 6:38 PM
thanks The_French_Sim. I don't have any aliens in my game but mmm, anything blue and edible is just mmmm. (Well, almost anything :P) Thanks!

"Morning, Starbuck, what do you hear?"
"Nothin' but the rain."

Lab Assistant
#7 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 7:31 PM
nice one :P
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#8 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 8:10 PM
hey frenchie your pics arent showing for me, can you please rename them without using the ' signs-just standard alphabet or the code buggers up- thanks

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Forum Resident
#9 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 8:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LyricLee
hey frenchie your pics arent showing for me, can you please rename them without using the ' signs-just standard alphabet or the code buggers up- thanks

I've having this problem too... but the pictures you showed me earlier look great. Thanks!
Mad Poster
#10 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 9:06 PM
Change le nom de tes images, MTS2 n'aime pas les accents !
Bravo et merci

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 9:44 PM
This is tremendously entertaining. And it has a story! Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#12 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 9:49 PM
cute little ad
Test Subject
#13 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 12:08 AM
I love the box and milk details!
Test Subject
#14 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 9:03 AM
Ooh, nice work Frenchie! My Simmies will surely be happy to have food imported from Xyliriax. [I had to copy and paste that ^__^]

"Bust a Groove" | My Blog
Please vote for "Bust a Groove" in the Monthly Movie
Awards by clicking the trophy icon on this page.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 12:37 PM
hmm cant see the pics.... but I'm guessing from everyones replies that its good
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#16 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 12:42 PM
Excellent- looks so much more tasty than the regular cereal. I'm sure my Sg'glu will love this, she likes 'foreign' food!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#17 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 12:48 PM
The thumbnails have been updated
That's right, I've replaced Bella with the Pimp Ma Spaceship guy on the milk pack And the aliens featured in the commercial are the Neebtadrizks, for those who know about them (The kid who says that her dad knows everything is none other than Sg'glu...)

I'm glad you appreciate it ! More alien objects to come, now that I can mesh (which officially makes me a modder !)
Instructor
#18 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 4:25 PM
OMG I love the ad comic, I found it to be most inspiring And it was great for a good laugh. I've been wanting to see and or make a good sims comic, and the cereal itself is great too
Test Subject
#19 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 4:58 PM
Hehe its so cool that my dear Kiyoa gets to be a cereal packet model! Nice!

~Love is blind, i know this because you cant see me!~
Alchemist
#20 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 5:06 PM
Awesome! Much better than regular cereal for my "special" simmies and of course, Kiyoa herself, who can now have a small piece of home

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 11:45 PM
This is brilliant! Love the simlish on the packet - very realistic... you know... in a sim way

My mind never wanders, it packs it's backpack, puts on it's boots and goes on a mountain hike.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 9:05 AM
Good for my alien Sims. Now I can pretend they need to eat something special for their species. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 2:21 PM Last edited by cybergrrl : 26th Sep 2006 at 12:39 AM.
For some reason the cereal doesn't show up in my game, what in fact happens with ALL the food i downloaded. First i had it in a subfolder in my download folder, now i put it directly in the download folder, but no new food...
Is anyone able to tell me what's wrong?? Because half of my sims are Aliens and they really need appropriate food!
FYI: I don't have any expansion packs

edit:
it's alright since i installed university
Test Subject
#24 Old 1st Nov 2006 at 2:57 AM
Cool! Its Alien-like cereal and humans can still eat it! But im not a alien, i am a human I guess...
Test Subject
#25 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 12:34 PM
Neat Does it need EXPs?
Cool! Where did you get that lightsaber, anyway? And does it need any expansion packs, or will it work with just the Sims 2?
Page 1 of 2