Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Studly Ribbed V-Neck Tops

by fanseelamb Posted 26th Aug 2006 at 11:25 PM - Updated 6th Sep 2008 at 8:57 PM by fanseelamb : editing search parameters

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Alchemist
#2 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 10:16 PM
Very nice sets, fansee, thank you. I'll download later, when server thing will be OK. Kiss and ciao.
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#3 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 12:36 AM
I love these, they're awesome - it's so hard to find male clothes that actually look good.
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#4 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 1:57 AM
Thank you Fansee! There's never enough quality clothes for guys but you always come through and make such nice stuff.

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Forum Resident
#5 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 1:59 AM
Fanseelamb... you always make the best clothes for guys. Thanks again.
Instructor
#6 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 2:21 PM
Yes, I agree with them. Your clothes are the best!
Thank you for sharing it. =)
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 7:38 PM
Aw, thanks everyone! I'm glad you like 'em! :D
Test Subject
#8 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 9:11 PM
Thanks. These are great. I don't think there's one male sim in my game that doesn't have something of yours in it. You're amazing.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 10:54 PM
Glitzy!!!! Aw, thanks hon. :lovestruc
Test Subject
#10 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 6:24 PM
Just wanted to tell you how much I like your stuff, especially the qaf inspired clothes, as someone mentioned, it can be hard to find really good looking male clothes, yours are great!
Instructor
#11 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 1:13 AM
Fansee, your work just keeps getting more and more awesome! The textures look realistic, and I love how the seams line up!!!! (So many people ignore that one little thing that makes such a BIG difference.)

Awesome work!!!

I don't know what my sims would do without you <3

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Field Researcher
#12 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 1:04 PM
YAY!!! You know how much my boys and I love your work --- thanks bunches for sharing these. :lovestruc

Once a tightly-furled bud, the house was slowly revealing itself to him, its petals unfolding to expose its secret beauty. ~When Shadows Whisper, P.1|Part 4|MSR Story List & FAQ|MSR Graphics
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 1:03 AM
cool, i think the whole simming community can always expect brilliant work from you. My male sims wardrobes rely on you lol! As always i wish i could give more than 5 stars, great job, thanks for sharing

seriously, what would we do without you! you are just brilliant!

Nothing From Nowhere, I'm No One At All, Radiate, Recognise One Silent Call As We All Form One Dark Flame
Incinerate

BLITZKREIG BOOM
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 2:43 AM
I. Love. These.

Thanks so much!!!

you stare at my shoulders
are you surprised to see one more devil 
where angel wings should be..?
Forum Resident
#15 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 5:50 AM
Those pushed up sleeves and tight AND wrinkled!!! Yeah...great!! If only I could give you more stars for making my guys look so stunning!! Thanks Fanseelamb!! :lovestruc

I...will never be a memory.
Instructor
#16 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 4:55 PM
Yay! Thanks for these!

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Test Subject
#17 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 3:46 PM
Finally my Sims guys are satisfied with my choice of clothing... Thanks to you! :o)

"All that we see or seem, Is but a dream within a dream." E.A. Poe
Field Researcher
#18 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 10:26 PM
These are some of the best shirts for men. Thank you,

watch Jensen Ackles in Supernatural
watch Allison Mack in Smallville
watch Jeff Hardy in Monday Night Raw
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 1:40 PM
Awesome, the entire collection of non-grandpa-ish non breast-high trousers is awesome. Thanks so much.
Im now praying you will do it for teens
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 9:42 PM
Adds that little something to the body that was missing on my males, thanks love. (:
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 31st Mar 2007 at 1:13 AM
These are so freakin awesome, thank you!

Get anime recolors and more - here
Sorry I can no longer make recolors for Sims 2.

You can make a pretty picnic but you can't predict the weather - "Ms. Jackson", Outkast
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 20th Oct 2013 at 3:43 PM
Great job!