Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Naboo Nightgown for Padme- Ep II

by marie_fay Posted 27th Aug 2006 at 12:36 AM - Updated 29th Aug 2006 at 1:06 AM by marie_fay

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 5:03 AM
Really nice job!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Test Subject
#3 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 9:57 PM
I was wondering which ones you were doing. I like this. I think it works better without the robe anyways.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 8:12 AM
Thank you SO much!!!!
I love this!

Cats Will Be Your Leaders!!!!!!!!!
98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

*OZZEL* For Eva!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 11:29 AM
SOOOOOOO PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cats Will Be Your Leaders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - I agree!
DESTROY LUKE SKYWALKER! - I agree!
Ce n'est pas le pantalon ou le pantalon dégrossit. Aucun c'est pantalon ! - I agree!

*OZZEL* For Eva! - YES!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I AGREE!

See my art here.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 11:45 AM
lol you two ^^

Thanks to everyone who replied

I'm back and sort of not... I think I'm leaving mts2 and the whole sims2 business... If anyone is interested in uploading what I've created but not uploaded so far, please contact me...
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 6:18 PM
is the hairmesh a donation object??
Test Subject
#8 Old 13th Nov 2010 at 12:10 AM
i can't find the hair! can you post a direct link to it? please.. great job btw!