Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Warlokk's Hi-Res Female BodyShapes - 34A Full-Body Base Set

by Warlokk Posted 27th Aug 2006 at 4:15 AM - Updated 27th Aug 2006 at 4:22 AM by Warlokk

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 4:24 AM
I really like these. The 34A -32 makes a great slim sim.
Scholar
#3 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 4:42 AM
Really nice job. Thanks for sharing!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 10:42 AM
Sorry, it is nice and all, but that kind of skinny is a dorky nerdy kind of skinny. Plus the boobs aren't big enough!
Instructor
#5 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 12:32 PM
berryful, I'm gonna take a hint that its the very point of this bodyshape! ^_^

Great job Warlokk!
Mad Poster
#6 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 12:51 PM
Berry, have you looked at Warlokk's MillaJ? She's shapely, perky, and beautifully rendered. I love the variety Warlokk has offered us. Thanks Warlokk.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 5:09 PM
Berry-- They're supposed to be small, this is the 34A Set! And only the 32" sizes are skinny, the set also contains 34 thru 40" hips. The DD series is complete, as are the Top and Bottom Separates for ALL the sizes, and the rest of the full-body sizes will be coming as I have time to finish them.

Besides, sometimes folks WANT a dorky-skinny sim! :D

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see my latest creations!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial updated 11-18-06
Field Researcher
#8 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 6:07 AM
Alright my god I'm glad you guys like it. I'm just saying.. those boobs look like a barely developed 9 year old
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 7:46 AM
They're part of a series... the smallest part, of course. Have you seen these: 34DD Full-Body Base Set? I'm trying to make something in a wide variety of sizes, small and large and everything in between.

Field Researcher
#10 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 10:46 AM
Warlokk I'm sorry! I really don't mean to be rude.
Test Subject
#11 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 7:07 AM
I absolutely love your Bodyshape project Warlokk and cannot thank you enough for the countless hours of hard work spent. A first rate job by a world class mesher. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 10th Oct 2006 at 10:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by berryful
Alright my god I'm glad you guys like it. I'm just saying.. those boobs look like a barely developed 9 year old

Some people actually have that body shape you know >.>' If you don't like it or think its good enough don't download it!!

Thanks for the download ^^ i hope to get his size in more than a few clothings
Test Subject
#13 Old 22nd Mar 2007 at 11:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
Berry, have you looked at Warlokk's MillaJ? She's shapely, perky, and beautifully rendered. I love the variety Warlokk has offered us. Thanks Warlokk.

My thoughts exactly. And of all the continually amazing shapes and sizes you offer us, Warlokk, she still remains my favorite. Any plans to adapt other outfits/meshes to her unique shape?

Thank you for your unequalled, tireless, and endlessly inventive work.
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 23rd Mar 2007 at 3:24 AM
I hadn't really thought about it actually, since I intended the MillaJ nudes to be used with the standard 34A clothing sets. I may make more stuff for the Bodyshape Collection shapes eventually, but lately I've been concentrating on the new shapes.

Field Researcher
#15 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 6:49 AM
I don´t know how I didn´t find it earlier. I loved this, I just can´t stand seeing silicon around anymore. 10 stars! Thank you a lot.

Visit (site in portuguese):
http://www.thesims2elitte.kinghost.net/
Instructor
#16 Old 16th Jun 2008 at 6:39 AM
Thank you! I actually am an A size. It is just a shame that people create more clothes and stuff for big breast Sims. Not that I have anything against it but small breast people are fashionable too!

If I could I would create some myself but I got no talent for that.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 6:18 PM
LOVE IT! Perfect, you see i hav this teen adn she gona be an adult soon but i hate the adult breast size! They are about as big are Dolly Parton's! Thank you soooo much for these!
Test Subject
#18 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 9:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ŧoxication

That is insulting! It's ignorant people like you who make up the opinions of the world in which "bigger is better!" and "smaller is ugly" >.< smaller people can be beautiful too.

Sorry Warlokk, I just had to say that. Thank you for making this, I am so grateful someone appreciates all sizes :]] *goes and downloads*