Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Sims 2 Summer Life Pack (40 new objs, over 200 new walls and floors, and more!)

by simfantastic2 Posted 27th Aug 2006 at 2:39 PM - Updated 27th Aug 2006 at 3:22 PM by simfantastic2

116 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 107 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 2:39 PM Last edited by simfantastic2 : 27th Aug 2006 at 3:05 PM.
INSTALLATION - Then Objects

The Sims 2 Summer Life Pack is all in one zip file that includes several zips in it. So here is how you install the zip files. PLEASE READ THIS TO INSTALL CORRECTLY

1. Save the zip file to the desktop when you click on download now.

2. Open up the zip file and extract those zips to your desktop.

3. Now open the s2sumLobjects.zip and extract all the files to My Documents / EA Games / The Sims 2 / Downloads. Now do the same extracting for the s2sumLwalls.zip, s2sumLfloors.zip, and s2sumLclothes.zip in that folder.

4. Next open the s2sumLcollections.zip and extract those files to My Documents / EA Games / The Sims 2 / Collections.

5. That's it! Your done, go in the game and check it out! If you have music go to the next step to put it in your game.

6. Now open the s2sumLmusic.zip and extract all the files to My Documents / EA Games / The Sims 2 / Music and pick the section you want to hear the music in and when you play it on a stereo in the game it will be there! Enjoy! If you need help email me or PM me.

There are 41 objects included in the pack with 156 recolors, you can easily find them in the collections that are available to download above
Click here to see objects with all recolors

NEXT is clothing
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  s2sumobjPART1.zip (9.54 MB, 1249 downloads)
File Type: zip  s2sumobjPART2.zip (8.90 MB, 1081 downloads)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 2:40 PM Last edited by simfantastic2 : 27th Aug 2006 at 3:08 PM.
Clothing, Give every sim of your family something new for the summer! 48 new clothes! See them:
Here
Enjoy! Thanks for featuring
Attached files:
File Type: zip  s2sumLclothes.zip (3.34 MB, 710 downloads)
Scholar
#4 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 2:52 PM
poly counts?

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 2:56 PM
I know your brother, just like him, your creations are AMAZINGLY AMAZING !!!! It would have been hard to stick to a project for so long, but i am glad you did, I hope you get donations, so we can see more of your creations. Thank you for all of your hard work, Everything in the pics looks FANTASTIC :D

Please dont request anything to be made, but I dont mind suggestions/ideas. :)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 2:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pacotacoplayer
poly counts?

They can be found here: http://www.simfantastic2.com/summerlife/objects.htm
for each object.
Scholar
#7 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 3:16 PM
Good work again brother. lol, Although I've had this already for a month from your website,lol. Keep up the good work and thanks again. 5 stars. :D
Mad Poster
#8 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 3:30 PM
These are fantastic, thank you so much! Amazing work! And very neat too. Love that plate of melon. Is it edible?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 3:32 PM
No, sorry, just decorative.
Test Subject
#10 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 3:43 PM
This is absolutely astounding. It must have taken an awful lot of work, but I believe it was well worth it. :'D

|-| | 7|-|3R3 |)00|)5
Forum Resident
#11 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 3:48 PM
Mmmm... only 14, can I adopt you? Great work. As soon as downloads are up again I'm gonna download it.

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
Forum Resident
#12 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 3:52 PM
Awesome job, thank you!
Test Subject
#13 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 3:57 PM
Amazing :D. I am transferring funds from my bank account to paypal so I can make a donation. It will take 3-4 days though.

Feed the starving artists!
Test Subject
#14 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 3:57 PM
No way your only 14 and you did all this awsome work! Can we say child prodigy.
Your stuff is excellent, luv the tiki torches.
Scholar
#15 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 4:23 PM
lol, i knew you were going to mention that you were 14, im more mature then you,lol, hehe, but im only 7 minutes older then you. lol
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 4:33 PM
wow. absolutely incredible work. thanks so much for sharing this with the community!
Alchemist
#17 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 5:11 PM
Thank you from the deep of my hearth. I heard of your Summer Pack reading the news on Snooty Sims; when jumped in your site I was impressed by this pack and the Ester one too. You're going well, and deserve lot of donations.
I knew that Fresh is a young prodigy (eheh, it's true) and now you're in the list too. Well done. Thank you forever, kiss and ciao.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 5:19 PM
That is great
Really
Thanx A Lot & Great Job

To Get The Best Cars For Your Sim

Visit This Site
Metal \,,/(-_-)\,,/ Music
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 5:42 PM
Wow! This is so cool, and you've done such a great work! Thank you so much for sharing this with us

do the ska
Test Subject
#20 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 5:46 PM
Great, Thanks ! ^_^ I really like it
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 6:08 PM
For a bunch of kids you sure have a lot of talent and patients...Great job and thanks for sharing

When you see someone without a smile Give them Yours! Want to impress your Father this Father's Day come check out my new site...http://holladaure.ecrater.com/
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 6:10 PM
This is fantastic, and all free too.. wow
Thank-you so much for all your hard work!
Test Subject
#23 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 6:15 PM
Mahalo for offering this great download! This will go perfect with my Honolulu neighborhood.

(Mahalo means thank you in Hawaiian).
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 6:23 PM
I snagged this up from your website allready It's a really great set and you did really good work. I just love the music that you put with it and pretty much shut off everything but that music when I play :lol
Test Subject
#25 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 6:55 PM
wow! thanks so much! thats so generous of you! i can't wait to go on my sims and see what i have new for them! i always have trouble downloading certain things, and i really hope this works! thanks again! ^_^

Im sophia =D

i [Heart] Fernando Torres [&&] Cristiano Ronaldo ...<3

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...t20Soccer20.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...colorbar013.jpg
Page 1 of 5