Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Elven Modular Stairs *updated for scriptorium*

by Lethe_s Posted 27th Aug 2006 at 5:39 PM - Updated 28th Nov 2008 at 9:24 AM by Lethe_s

73 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 66 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Forum Resident
#2 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 5:52 PM
Wow very nice, thanks! :D

~ * MaRiA * ~
(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Scholar
#3 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 6:10 PM
Ahhh those are so cool! Thank you! am going hyper about stairs...oh dear!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 6:10 PM
This looks perfect! Finally some good-looking modular stairs for my game. Thank you very much!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 6:11 PM
These look amazing Lethe, i have a question, i don't like to fiddle around with maxis codes, so i was wondering will the stairs show up in-game with-out adjusting the coding ?

Please dont request anything to be made, but I dont mind suggestions/ideas. :)
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#6 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 6:21 PM
Gorgeous Lethe.... absolutely totally gorgelicious! ***** Thank you

Retired from Simming
Fluffy
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 6:24 PM
john,
they won't
well, unless you change the guid's so they override one of the maxis ones, but we don't want that either
new stairs need to be added to the txt file, kinda like new types of walls etc, so they show up in the catalog
Forum Resident
#8 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 6:26 PM
oh ok, thanks Lethe, i will decide whether or not to use it later when i am not tired, these are the first thing that has tempted me to muck with maxis's codes, I really really love these Thanks again

Please dont request anything to be made, but I dont mind suggestions/ideas. :)
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 6:30 PM
Wow! These are great! I can hardly wait until the downloads come back up so I can try them out.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 6:51 PM Last edited by suggah69 : 27th Aug 2006 at 7:36 PM.
Very, very nice! Fabulous job, thanks so much! I was just wondering where you got those pretty blue flowers in the backround?
Mad Poster
#11 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 6:58 PM
Wow, these are simply spectacular!!! I love the details you made on the roots, they look very real indeed. Kind of remind me of gnomes and dwarfs stories, I'm not sure if elves are similar, but they sure got great stairs! thank you!
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#12 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 7:20 PM
Wow... These are just stunning. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 7:39 PM
zomg Lethe, do you know that I adore you? *tacklehugs*
Scholar
#14 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 7:44 PM
Really nice. Great job and thanks for sharing! I love the detail!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Forum Resident
#15 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 7:47 PM
why do downloads need to be off right now?
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 8:03 PM
Lethe_s and jmtmom, I swear, I've now got an entire neighborhood filled with your guys' items. And this is another wonderful addition!

check out my Simblr. Mostly object recolors.
Test Subject
#17 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 8:08 PM
Oh those stairs are sensational...will be perfect in my game. Thank you so much for sharing. I, too would like to know where you got the pretty flowers.

I will turn your face to alabaster
Then you'll find your servant is your master...The Police
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 8:17 PM
Excellent work!!! Thank you!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#19 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 8:58 PM
Geez, Lethe! These are just amazingly cool. :D
Scholar
#20 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 10:15 PM
This is not good... It's excellent fantastic great and awesome:D
Thanks a lot for this Lethes I LOVE YOU
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 10:44 PM
I have NEVER downloaded modular stairs because of the whole coding thing, but WOW!! I just broke my rule. I love these, and I think they are great. I cannot wait to start designing in game-
Amy

Please consider adopting a cat from your local shelter or cat rescue. They are wonderful companions. If you cannot give a cat in need a home, please consider donating to a NO KILL shelter/rescue.
Test Subject
#22 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 11:12 PM
Your stuff is so distinctive that I knew it was yours before I read your name. Brilliant, as usual. I can't wait to see the rest of the set.
Scholar
#23 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 11:13 PM
This is awesome stairs, the installation is not that easy, but I think it worth a try. Thanks a lot and congrats

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Forum Resident
#24 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 11:21 PM
These look great! Good job.
Instructor
#25 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 11:23 PM
Amazing work! Thanks so much!
Page 1 of 3