Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The actress Natalie Portman

by marie_fay Posted 27th Aug 2006 at 7:11 PM - Updated 24th Sep 2006 at 6:30 PM by marie_fay

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 4:30 AM
There's some definite similarity! Very nice try.
Instructor
#3 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 4:32 PM
You know, it looks a LOT like Kristen Bell. You could just change the colors and you'd have a perfect Veronica Mars. Natalie Portman...not so much.
Test Subject
#4 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 9:26 PM
It's a wonderful try.

Personally I think the eyes are much too dark for her..
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 1:34 AM
I think she looks wonderful! The facial structure is awesome, and I know you don't like how the skin turned out, but you did a FANTASTIC job of getting her beauty marks just right!!

New Home. Come check it out!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 7:54 AM
I think it's great) You've made a perfectly shaped face. It needs only a few things to change - her brows (wider) and eye color. thank u! =))
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 3:18 PM
thank you guys

I think the eyes are too dark as well... but I swear I took them from a picture with Natalie... (Peace parade gown) And I also made a different version, but in that one the eyes look like shocked or something..... I think I'm going to post preview pictures on my blog page.... So you can tell me wether you want me to upload them....

I'm back and sort of not... I think I'm leaving mts2 and the whole sims2 business... If anyone is interested in uploading what I've created but not uploaded so far, please contact me...