Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pink and Blue Fantasy Skintones recolors of Louis Skins

by dragon_tfm Posted 29th Aug 2006 at 5:19 AM - Updated 5th Sep 2008 at 1:31 AM by dragon_tfm

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 12:30 AM Last edited by gazania : 30th Aug 2006 at 12:37 AM.
If I could give six stars, I would! I have been looking for some time for a blue skin that had the details and muscle tone of either a Louis, Oepu, Navetsea or Enayla skin. I was hoping for a blue skin that would remind me of a Zora from OoT ... not too dark or light or greenish. A Zora who had almost evolved into a human centuries after Link last held the Ocarina of Time.

Also, I was looking for a file that wasn't too hoggy on mB. Some of these skintones take up quite a lot of them!

This ... is ... perfect! Unfortunately, I didn't get to make a "Human" Zora yet ... my daughter loves this skin, too, and wants to make a bunch of Zoras to populate one of our downtowns! Fortunately, I managed to sneak on here right before the Zora baby boom to thank you for such a great job.

Now I'd better make my own Zoras before my daughter tries to kick me off the computer! Thanks again!
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 1:15 AM
well im very happy to here both you and your daughter liked it!

check out my uploads here updated May 15, 2008
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 6:35 AM
i really like the colors of both skins
i have a question, does this skin color pass down to next generation[s]??
Instructor
#5 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 9:50 AM
Wow! I love the blue skin, I have a maxis recolour in that shade of blue but I wanted a realsitic one. Thankyou!
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 12:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by el_nerdgirl
i really like the colors of both skins
i have a question, does this skin color pass down to next generation[s]??

yes they can be passed down...i currently have a family of pink male and femae blue and find the blue had showed up more in the children although since i used the same tone to begin with thats just a coincedence =p

Forum Resident
#7 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 1:52 AM
This is very beautiful! I apprecaite these, they're lovely!
I wasn't sure that Louis allowed skintone recolors...I had a cherry red/scarlet recolor that I made as well, I'm glad to know recolors are allowed so that I can share it. =3

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 6:46 PM
yes if you go to their faqs page on their site they redid it to allow for recolors and what not so long as you give credits and link to their site i believe...and good to know you thinking of putting up you red one i wont bother then doing one ...or atleast not posting it here anyways (unless i get it done first lolz)

Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Jan 2008 at 12:32 AM
I'd just like to say these skins are personal favourites of mine, especially the blue.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 10:18 PM
erm kinda off topic but how did u get ur sims naked ??
Test Subject
#11 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 10:04 AM Last edited by xemmalellax : 21st Jul 2009 at 10:05 AM. Reason: made a boo boo
The pink people look like they died of carbon monoxide poisoning

These skins are BRILLIANT!!! just what I was looking for
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 19th Oct 2017 at 6:42 AM
First off, allow me to thank you for the pink skintone!
Second, a small request... could you make an optional "anatomically correct" pink skintone, please?
I don't download anything that has no true realism to it, and unless there's something to really hide, it's pointless to cover up skin that has nothing significant to hide!
Keep up the great work, and I'll come by later in the month to download my "anatomically correct pink skintone"!