Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Frames for Easel paintings01 - Updated V1.3

by frillen Posted 29th Aug 2006 at 12:33 PM - Updated 12th Mar 2007 at 12:31 PM by frillen : Updated Version 1.3!

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 12:39 PM
Great idea! Thanks x

"By perseverance, the snail reached The Ark"- Charles Haddon Spurgeon
~*~MORE SIMS ON THE WAY SOON. WATCH THIS SPACE~*~
Field Researcher
#3 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 12:42 PM
Great idea, thanks a lot!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 12:46 PM
That's really creative!
Mad Poster
#5 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 12:48 PM
I love them! Thank you.
Scholar
#6 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 12:52 PM
Fantastic work and what a wonderful idea! Keep up the great work Frillen, thanks so much for these! 5 stars for sure. These will be very useful
Field Researcher
#7 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 12:53 PM
Thnax so much,i have the mesh(i belive i already have it,cause i have a frame in my game) and glad u did recloers.

Ps.i will have to come back to download,it says the downloads r slow but for me,they dont work at al,i hope this not last,i have downloaed anything form here for like 3 or 4 days casue they have not worked,any body eals haveing trobel with them not working at all?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 4:16 PM
Thanks a lot folks, I hope you'll enjoy these picture frames

TheSims2Fever198: Unless you've downloaded the file from here I seriously doubt that you've got the mesh because it's included in this file EaselPaintingFrame01-Frillen.zip from the top of this thread
I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble downloading, wait a while and try again - it will eventually come through!

Life's a game, so let's play!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 5:28 PM Last edited by TheSims2Fever198 : 29th Aug 2006 at 5:36 PM.
Thanks, It most be a different ''frame'',cause I have a frame already in my game, but its always good to have different things to choose form.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 7:45 PM
I really want to download this but like TheSims2Fever198 they don't work at all. I'm told my computer can't even find the server to download from let alone time out.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Field Researcher
#11 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 10:56 PM
Does this go down with the walls?

um... yeah...
Test Subject
#12 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 11:59 PM
Lovely! What typpe of game format do you have that allows you to have such nifty icons in your picture?

"The grass is not greener on the other side you just need to water your lawn".
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 1:00 AM
This is fantastic!! I love the variety too! Thanks so much!

Learn from the past, Plan for the future, Live for today.
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#14 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 3:00 AM
The frames are lovely frillen. Very nice detail in the textures.

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 12:42 PM
moonluck9: It goes down with the walls like the normal paintings, no need to have frames that stay up while the paintings themselves go down

goaskholly: My game format is just like anyone else, I've created those icon myself to visually show people where to find my objects in the game

Field Researcher
#16 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 12:59 PM
Still wanting to download it,I am really getting behind on my dowloading here,i have not downloaded any thing form here for like 6 days.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 12:45 PM
:: The hallelujah chores playing in the background so beautifully::

I can finally download form here, Now I can finally use your creation.
Test Subject
#18 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 9:11 AM
Great work! Thx so much for it. Hope you're gonna do more recolors
Field Researcher
#19 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 1:41 PM
Fantastic idea! Thank you frillen!

Alia vel Margierytka
Test Subject
#20 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 12:26 PM
I had been thinking about requesting something like this, so imagine my joy when I found it had already been done. But in your post it says it will work on base game only, I have all the EPs, does this mean it will not work for me?
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 2:18 PM
5/5 stars Frillen!Great work!
~RHR

In memory of my two ducklings I got for my last birthday that disapeared one after another(in the night...creepy, huh?)I will sign each post with ~RHR :duck: :duck:
http://www.Pennytips.4t.com
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 3:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simbuilder8
I had been thinking about requesting something like this, so imagine my joy when I found it had already been done. But in your post it says it will work on base game only, I have all the EPs, does this mean it will not work for me?

Not at all, it only means that it also works in Basegame without any EP's installed, you can safely use it with some or all of the EP's

Instructor
#23 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 11:30 AM
do i need to use moveobjectson cheat to use them on a painting?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 4:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cheeroke
do i need to use moveobjectson cheat to use them on a painting?

You should be able to use them on a painting without the use of cheats!

Instructor
#25 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 10:58 AM
thanks for your reply! =) *downloads*
Page 1 of 2