Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

..::Whisper Lips::.. by Shadee

by MusicSimsFreak Posted 30th Aug 2006 at 9:53 PM

47 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 46 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 9:26 AM
These are very good and realistic.Thank-you.
Test Subject
#3 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 11:32 AM
great lips shadee
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 11:34 AM
Hey Shadee! Love the new set of lips This will be a hit too
And I don't think the sim is ugly, the sims is gorgeous
I can't wait 'till the next sets.
Instructor
#5 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 11:42 AM
Great job, Thank you
Test Subject
#6 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 12:15 PM
I really don't think that was called for, no one was asking if you thought the sim was pretty or not but personally i think she is

Good job on these new lips Shadee they will go very nicely in my game, i like the realisticness of them
Alchemist
#7 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 12:30 PM Last edited by Ghanima Atreides : 31st Aug 2006 at 12:37 PM.
Lamiola, am I sensing some jealousy here? heh. Keep such comments to yourself. Do you have more than an account or something? That could get you banned on MTS, you know.

Shadee - even better than the matte ones, wow! My Bodyshop will likely explode with all the makeup I have but what the heck -luv em!

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Test Subject
#8 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 1:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghanima Atreides
Lamiola, am I sensing some jealousy here? heh. Keep such comments to yourself. Do you have more than an account or something? That could get you banned on MTS, you know.

Shadee - even better than the matte ones, wow! My Bodyshop will likely explode with all the makeup I have but what the heck -luv em!

jealousy? NO! I only say that I think. I have the right to express my opinion!

Better the terrible end, than infinite horror!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 2:01 PM
Hey Shadee...

Beautiful Lipsticks. I think they will look great on anyone of my sims.
However as far as your sim being ugly you just gotta laugh at that one. You and I both no you make some of the prettiest sims in the world.

GA is right. Lamiola has got to be jealous. Just look at their avatar.
Alchemist
#10 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 2:40 PM Last edited by Ghanima Atreides : 31st Aug 2006 at 2:47 PM.
Yeah the av and siggy were the dead givaway :P

And Lamiola, there's a difference between expressing your opinion while being civil about it and being completely and unnecessarily rude about it, like you were. Furthermore, everyone has a different ideal of beauty and well, if you want people to like your sims, stop hatin' on those who can create good looking sims and go practice.

Alchemist
#11 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 3:38 PM
Wow, settle there, petal, lots of smilies don't make up for an intelligent comment And by the way, we only speak English here (and occasionally, broken english ) I've seen your sims, and I know why I like Shadee's

So please, drop it...you're only embarassing yourself.

Field Researcher
#12 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 4:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghanima Atreides
So please, drop it...you're only embarassing yourself.

Lol. I second that.
Test Subject
#13 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 4:13 PM Last edited by Lamiola : 31st Aug 2006 at 4:21 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by puppersonpup
yeah i agree with the other people. your sim is ugly. no offense.

It about my sim or creator sim?
Ghanima Atreides Oh please, I needn't you Advice
As it is possible to envy such? And next time, if you want say something bad about my sims - say it in my thread.

P.S. I like lipstic very cute, i don't like only sim

Alchemist
#14 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 4:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lamiola
I
As it is possible to envy such? And next time, if you want say something bad about my sims - say it in my thread.

No, because unlike you, I respect myself and others and if I don't like a sim or a creation I just move along without making such pointless fuss.

Cheers!

Test Subject
#15 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 4:45 PM
Ghanima Atreides, Ok it is your opinion. And I think that people must know about their Mistake

Test Subject
#16 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 6:01 PM
Awesome lips Shadee! -giggles- But I already have them heehee
Field Researcher
#17 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 6:02 PM
Lamiola (and the other two): there is a differnence between just expressing your oppinion and being rude. You might want to learn to see it if you wish to hang around here at MTS2, because being rude is against the forum rules.

Shadee, I think your sim has a special and realistic beauty!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 6:27 PM
no, the creator's sim is ugly, not the on in your avator. MusicSimsFreak's
sim just needs a different skintone and hair, then she would look good
Field Researcher
#19 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 6:36 PM
Some of you need to learn some manners! Your sim is not ugly, Shadee. I think she's beautiful! And your lipstick is gorgeous, too! I love them! Great job!
Scholar
#20 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 6:41 PM
the lipsticks are great (i think i have far to many already but whats 7 more =])and it hink the model is very interesting kinda old romanish or greek ever think of uploading her?

check out my uploads here updated May 15, 2008
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#21 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 6:48 PM
Stop! Enough trashing of the creators sim! This is not acceptable behavior on this site and is expressly against the rules. Comments about an upload are only to be contructive criticism or praise for the upload only, not the model. Plus it is rude and just plain mean.

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Test Subject
#22 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 6:58 PM
i love it <3 hey it's me Alyssa from the sims2 community lol i hate this username anyways i cant download it but i would
anyways stop trashing her model how immature and dumb,lol dont listen to her Shadee .
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 7:11 PM
To everyone who thanked me and posted a USEFUL and NICE comment: Thank you very very very much! Your words mean so much to me. And thank you for standing up for me! You're great friends! ^_^

Concerning my sim: Frankly I couldn't give a damn less if you think my sim is ugly. This thread was conerning my lipsticks not my sim.
My sim wasn't a "mistake" and if you don't like her, don't look at her. I like my sims the way they are. What I find beautiful may not be beautiful to you. And what you find beautiful may not be beautiful to me.

Carry on... :p

AKA A_SIMS_ADDICT @S2C >_<
The Flying Spaghetti Monster is REAL

*I'm Retired. But I Hope I'll Be Remember For My Dedication To This Game...."
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 7:22 PM
Well said, Shadee
Test Subject
#25 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 7:35 PM
Hey Shadee, you keep up the good work. If other people dont like it than thats their opinion and they shoukd keep it to themselves.
Page 1 of 2