Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Men's Vest - Slimmer Waistline (mesh)

by tiggerypum Posted 31st Aug 2006 at 9:49 AM - Updated 10th Nov 2008 at 10:45 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 9:51 AM
Yay, Tiggy, it looks great! So much better than looking like they had a throw pillow stuffed up their vests. :D

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 11:07 AM
good job! :D

After about 2 years of long absence, I'M BACK! :)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 11:27 AM
Is this an outfit that came with the Glamour pack and do we need the pack?
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 11:38 AM
wow, that's perfect! If I had Glamour, I would download it, but sadly, I don't.

How many abstract artists does it take to change a lightbulb?
Bicycle.
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 12:33 PM
BadKay, yes, and no. "Compatible with All EPs" means it doesn't require anything.

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#7 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 7:15 PM
Yay, tig... thanks!!! It looks great. :D
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#8 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 8:13 PM
I love it Tig you did an awesome job
Forum Resident
#9 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 9:05 PM
Thanks... the way maxis did it was a little funky. Thank you for fixing it. Great job :D.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 9:09 PM
Now if only someone made this replace the default mesh, I'd be a happy person. I hate having duplicate maxis meshes in the game. =/
Scholar
#11 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 9:46 PM
You kicked Maxis' ass, thanks a lot for this... Any way of makin' it replace the original mesh?
Scholar
#12 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 10:17 PM
awesome mesh, thank you tiggery

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 10:38 PM
A big improvement. Thank you!

Mods rock my sox.
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 12:44 AM
Replacement Mesh now available: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=187371

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Forum Resident
#15 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 6:16 PM
thanks, I lost the manual for this stuff-pack, and my computer crashed awhile ago, the only thing I missed was the vest, thanks for making it even better!

I no longer make sims, if you wish to contact me through this site it is highly unlikely that you will receive a reply.
Test Subject
#16 Old 17th Apr 2009 at 2:45 AM
Thanks! Just what I was looking for.