Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Men's Glamour Vest - Slimmer - REPLACEMENT

by tiggerypum Posted 1st Sep 2006 at 12:39 AM - Updated 10th Nov 2008 at 10:48 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#2 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 12:57 AM
Thank you for yourh ard work tig, I love love love this outfit and youve made it perfect ...

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#3 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 1:03 AM
You rock my socks girl!
Scholar
#4 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 1:10 AM
Very nice. Thanks for your work and sharing with us!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Instructor
#5 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 1:11 AM
kewl! im so happy im getting the pack 2morrow! Bookmarked!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 5:28 AM
zomg you made it default, I adore you!
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 5:57 AM
My hero!! I hate the "fat" clothes, but loved this outfit!!!! I could kiss you.... but my lips won't reach!! Thanks!

I'd rather take the butcher's word for it....
Scholar
#8 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 6:00 AM
Thanks soooooo much tiggerypum!!! I just got home to play a little (It's been a month since I don't play) but I first decided to chek out MTS2 and.... I find this!! Thanks a lot you really made my day... well... my night (It's 12:58am here)
Test Subject
#9 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 9:43 AM
You are so right, the first thing I saw when I installed Glamor was how ODD that outfit looked with the huge waist. Nice work!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 10:20 AM
Yes, thank you very much! I had installed my GLS pack, yesterday, and hated that outfit. Well, not anymore!

Like a flea circus at a dog show!
Forum Resident
#11 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 1:46 AM
Great work! I need to get glamour life, but until then, the mesh that isn't a default will do fine. Thanks again
Instructor
#12 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 10:22 PM
Thaaaaaaank you. That mesh was driving me up a wall. This is so much better.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 3:35 PM
My reaction to Maxis was that 'I'd use it a lot if it wasn't so bulky' and now I find there's a fix for it, thank you! Can't believe I didn't see this sooner!

"Gag me with a reticulated spline!! You're not my cup of tea!" - The Nightlife Prima Guide
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 2:46 PM
Ok, I finally have GLS and the first thing I want is this replacement. Thanks for making it
Field Researcher
#15 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 1:08 AM
Hooray! It always drove me crazy that I couldn't use this outfit because it looked so silly. Thanks for fixing it!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 24th Jun 2008 at 3:34 PM
I finally found what I was looking for! Now I can use this outfit. Thanks, Tig! By the way, that link you mentioned above, don't work Just to let you know.