Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No autonomous bubbleblowe

by morten8035 Posted 1st Sep 2006 at 6:21 PM - Updated 11th Jul 2010 at 2:42 PM by morten8035

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 6:55 PM
omg thanks! one time my sim was in university and his gilfriend came oven and starting using the bubbleblower and never left for days...not even after my sim graduated, she was still blowing bubbles lol!

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
#3 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 7:28 PM
lol sounds scary poor sim thanks for this great job.

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Field Researcher
#4 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 11:13 PM
BLESS YOUR SOUL.
my sims ALWAYS want these things, and they never stop using them! i end up locking them in a third floor that has no doors or stairs. stupid bubble blower...
Forum Resident
#5 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 11:23 PM
I usually just delete the stupid bubble blower if it's on a lot, but this will come in handy when I can't delete it. Thanks.
Test Subject
#6 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 11:57 PM
I personally think that its funny when a sim comes over just to the big bubbleblower in the back yard, I have had everyone from my parents, to little kids, to nannys use this thing. I get a chuckle out of it everytime. Also made for some interesting times when my sim was throwing party's every night! A fruit punch keg, and a bubble blower makes for some truly memorable parties (mostly involving streaking and cops). It's funny though, my sim just moved from his old house, and the first thing he wanted to buy was a bubble blower.

"Vote Jeffery Goff Jeffro for mayor of sim city. He likes bubbles."
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 7:57 PM
Default Thank You!!!
I hate how my sims want me to buy that stupid item for them. When I buy it, they never get off of it. My sim, actually, got fired from his job because of that. *To the kindergardens* Kids, bubble addiction is bad and wrong....... and bad. *Back to morten8035* Again, thank you VERY much for this mod. Now, we need a mod that removes freestyling, because I don't want my sims to mooch people by rapping. Also, I don't like rap.

I lust for speed....
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 8:09 PM
thank u!! i have to fire my all whole staff since they never stop using and all my customers left! thank u

RIP Elizabeth "MI AMOR" Reyes
Every 5hrs, A young Queer commits Suicide
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 2:04 AM
Make one that stops them from making food or using the love tub.. I don't need random strangers wasting it.