Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Shiroi Yu~ki's Outfit

by Voltin_jr Posted 1st Sep 2006 at 9:36 PM - Updated 31st Aug 2008 at 9:31 PM by Voltin_jr

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Sep 2006 at 10:50 PM
Yay Yu~ki! I love Shiroi...
You totally pwnd with this one... planning on a Közi later on?
Or maybe more Malice Mizer stuff? That would be awesome!

Can't possibly thank you enough, I'm still wowed by the beautiful Shiroi Mana dress... you win @ life! :D

"The only way to get away from loneliness is to love it" - Monophobia by Moi dix Mois
Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd Sep 2006 at 11:11 PM
wow thats hot....x.x ehhehheh!
Scholar
#4 Old 2nd Sep 2006 at 11:18 PM
that's a superb work, great job.

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Field Researcher
#5 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 12:00 AM
Beautiful outfit Thank you!!!!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 12:21 AM
Voltin... May I be your MTS2 wifey?

Does this font make me look fat?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 12:55 AM Last edited by Voltin_jr : 3rd Oct 2006 at 12:06 PM.
Wow, that was fast ! Sorry about all the different threads ! It's a little disturbing, but... as I said, it's just for the classification. Though, it's a little weird to see all these threads... I makes me feel like if I wanted to brag...

Thanks for all these fast comments ! I'm so glad ! :lovestruc
I would like to make all Shiroi team, so Közi's on my to do list ! I will search for a ruff mesh (I don't know if it is the word... you, know, that kind of collar...) but I think it's a difficult thing to find...
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 1:55 AM
Well, I know one of sussi's meshes has a neck ruff, but it's quite small and it doesn't come as an accessorie... :l

Looks like you need to get into meshin', boi!

Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 4:18 AM
=O I think I luff you. Both Shiroi Mana AND Yu~Ki are AMAZING! I can't wait to see what you do with Shiroi Kozi. X3

For the neck ruff, I'm sure that, if you can't find one, you could request for one somewhere. =3 Like Angelic Rose said, Sussis has one, so maybe you could request a bigger one as an accessory.

And a while ago, I requested Bipsouille here on MTS2 to make Kami's hat from the Gekka no Yasoukyoku PV, and she happily made it. X3 Maybe she could help?

Meh....either find someone who usually takes requests, or learn to mesh. o_o But good luck to it! And again, I luff teh Yu~Ki! X3
Test Subject
#10 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 4:27 PM
I love this outfit. I hope you make the rest of the set. I would adore to have some MM members in my sims game. :3 Keep up the good work.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 3:43 AM
Yeah, my Mizer family is Gackt and Kami era.

I have Klaha, I suppose I could move him in with them or something - but that many sims + one large house + my RAM?? O_o

OOOOOWWWWWWWW

Plus, I'd have to make Tetsu and move him in as well XD

*waves at naomi*

Lab Assistant
#12 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 7:20 AM
Better outfit mesh: Bridge Officer

I hope this packet includes the mesh ^^'

Field Researcher
#13 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 1:36 PM
Thank you... Thank you, thank you, thank you! I am forever in your debt!

It's the heart afraid of breaking that never learns to dance...
Test Subject
#14 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 1:10 AM
Thank you so much. I adore Yu~ki...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 11:22 AM Last edited by Voltin_jr : 17th Dec 2006 at 9:54 PM.
Yay, lil Rose, you've done it ! So great ! I looked in this site for a mesh, and I don't even noticed this one !
It's much better ! But I haven't found the mesh yet (it's odd... maybe it's a recolour of a maxis mesh....) O_o
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 3:03 AM
I think it might be, otherwise she'd write where she got the mesh. :nod:

Test Subject
#17 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 7:49 PM
Yu~ki!Beautiful Outfit ^-^
Test Subject
#18 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 7:54 PM
Yu~ki!Beautiful Outfit ^-^
Test Subject
#19 Old 17th Dec 2006 at 5:23 AM
Can you make this available for female sims? Please?
Instructor
#20 Old 24th Jan 2007 at 3:42 AM
thank you thank you thank you!!!!
skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Field Researcher
#21 Old 12th Sep 2010 at 6:29 AM
This outfit is A_WE_SO_ME
Im amazed, *bows*