Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 10:40 PM Last edited by tiggerypum : 6th Sep 2006 at 9:57 PM.
Default Glamour Life and Simpe, NEW SIMPE POSTED
EDIT by Tiggerypum

There's a NEW SimPE that recognizes Glamour Life Pack Stuff.
Go get it!

http://sims.ambertation.de/

Heads up for body meshers - I found a LOT of 4th bone assignments in the Glamour Vest mesh I edited, see here

I'm leaving the old discussion in case you run into problems updating...

spmjcom wrote:

Well I am trying to make a lamp using one of the meshes from GLS. But the item isn't showing up in the object workshop. Can someone help me!

Do you want...
Awsome free content?
Great Community Members?
Sims Sentral Has It All!!Join Today!
Advertisement
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#2 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 11:19 PM
You need to wait a bit for SimPE to be updated.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 11:21 PM
ok thnxs

Do you want...
Awsome free content?
Great Community Members?
Sims Sentral Has It All!!Join Today!
Firestarter
#4 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 11:23 PM
I can help with that Okay, when you are in SimPe, Click Extra from the menu at the top of your screen. Click Preferences. A box will popup. Click the FileTable icon on your left. See the list of all the things loading with SimPe? Look at the bottom on the left where you see Add. Click add. Now you will be asked whether you want to add a file or folder. You're going to have to add all the folders in the Glamour TSData/Res area. You have to do them one at a time. They are here:
C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 Glamour Life Stuff\TSData\Res\

Do not Click the little Recursive box, you don't need it.

Once you've added all of them, make sure you have them all checked off in the list. Then click the reload button. If that doesn't work, click Okay. Close the box, come back to it and check if your new files are loading in there. Then try Object Workshop again.

I'm not sure when SimPE will be updated, it might not get updated again until Pets, so anyone who wants to make things from the Glamour pack will need to do this with SimPE until it is updated.
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#5 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 11:26 PM
Thanks for the tip Carrigon! I'll have to point people this way as we get more posts regarding it in the next while
Test Subject
#6 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 9:17 AM
I'd like to use some parts from afbodycoatfurtrim (glamour furcoat) but when I use SimPE finder it doesnt find anything.
I have the newest simpe.
Can someone help?
Test Subject
#7 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 9:30 AM
I didnt have check "include glamour" in filetable