Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Silk Gown with Brown Underbust Corset

by vectorlover Posted 2nd Sep 2006 at 12:58 PM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 2nd Sep 2006 at 11:47 PM
great gown, is this the original texture extracted from that game? is it legal to do that, I saw a car from another game converted into sims, and later got taken down because of a similar issue.

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 12:59 AM
oh I hope not! This is beautiful work! I hope to see more from you!!!

You have suffered enough and warred with yourself. It's time that you won...

--------------

Livejournal...
Field Researcher
#4 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 1:00 AM
Its gorgeous!

"I always wanted to fly in strange machines"
Scholar
#5 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 4:42 AM
Wonderful creation! Thanks for sharing!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 10:25 AM
i think it shoudn't be a problem,since the kotor tool was made to modify kotor 1 and 2, even the meshes can be extracted as well(not sure about that).although this is not a mod for that game, i hope it is legal.if not then i will take this down of course,don't want to cause trouble ;D
Alchemist
#7 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 12:38 PM
Beautiful, as is the rest of your work. Thanks so much for sharing!

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 2:13 PM
It is legal as far as I know, since tools to extract these things are available everywhere, just like for Neverwinter Nights or Oblivion for example. This is a beautiful gown, thank you very much for sharing!
Test Subject
#9 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 7:12 AM
Such a beautiful outfit. Even more so then the outfit that Queen Talia was wearing in the game!
Test Subject
#10 Old 26th Oct 2007 at 1:33 AM
wow this dress is amazing! i just tried it in my game and it out-shines all of my other downloads.. just wanted to say thanks.. and i hope you never stop making all these fine star wars themed things

Darkness within me -- Drip.. Drip..
Look at the rose -- Serene beauty -- So alive -- Yet so morbid -- Like a scream
I am the rose -- The bleeding rose
Test Subject
#11 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 12:45 AM
where can I find the mesh?