Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Elf Ear Recolors - Pixie Skins (Part 6)

by Kitiara Posted 5th Sep 2006 at 5:08 PM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 1:46 AM
you're awesome. thank you. :D

pidgey pidgey pidgey.....potato
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 2:04 AM
where can I find the hair on Pixie winter?
Field Researcher
#4 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 5:27 AM
Thank you so much!

Shawnee
Instructor
#5 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 11:02 AM
Good Job, Thank you
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 3:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DevonNoel1
where can I find the hair on Pixie winter?

the Hair on Pixie_Winter can be found at http://www.rosesims2.net/

** just my 2 cents, ignore it if you wish, rant if you must, but please use the common sense one assumes you were born with **
Instructor
#7 Old 7th Sep 2006 at 2:24 AM
i dont think the mesh is included. because i extracted the files to my desktop and it wasn't there, beforehand, i extracted the same files to my downloads, and the inage just showed up in my accesories as a human head, with no ear mesh or any thing, can you please direct me to the mesh?
Instructor
#8 Old 7th Sep 2006 at 2:26 AM
update! negate the last comment, i searched your last uploads, and found the mesh! lets just hope this works!
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 6:25 PM
Again, Thanks for alerting me to your recols of Louis' Ears for Enayla's Pixies.. They Really do Look Fabulous!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 11:38 PM
You are welcome.

** just my 2 cents, ignore it if you wish, rant if you must, but please use the common sense one assumes you were born with **
Test Subject
#11 Old 14th Sep 2006 at 8:32 PM
love them thank you so much i was waiting for you to make these
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 9:33 PM
Wow, these are well done. I hate the ears that don't have much work put into them. Great work.

[COLOR=DarkRed][I]I think that the only real way to be hypocrisy free is to stand up for nothing…and I’d rather deal with sometimes being a hypocrite than wake up one day, prostrate in my own apathy.
. *Me*
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 18th Dec 2006 at 7:53 PM
Oooh, you wild & wacky girl...thanks ever so much for giving them a whirl with the splash of just the right colors....My elven clans thank you....

Hello, my name is DeBRA; I'm a sims addict, I can change if I have to I guess, but I don't wanna. My alias' are MsMacDugle, Bornagainmommabear, bornagainmomma, fairyqueen1317, etc...
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 2:06 AM
I can't find the mesh

forever and ever....amen.
Test Subject
#15 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 5:54 AM
I'm not seeing the mesh in these files.