Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Requested:officer clothes **NOT Required** Glamour Stuff Pack

by earendil Posted 6th Sep 2006 at 1:10 PM - Updated 7th Oct 2007 at 12:23 PM by earendil : Updated for YA and elders

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 1:13 PM
They're really cool, nice work. I love the detail on the badges. thanks for sharing!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 2:29 PM
Nice hack! ^^ I'm glad to see stuff extracted from GL (NO EP's required). There are so many people out there who can not afford GL. Glamour Life Rebles rock! :D:D:D:D
Scholar
#4 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 7:24 PM
These are awesome. Nice job!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 10:27 PM
You know, Glamour Life is an actual program by Maxis; not something fan created.

So, wouldn't it kind of be, you know, "illegal" to extract stuff like this?

<('_'<) <('_')> (>'_')>
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#6 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 10:44 PM
Except it's not illegal because earendil created his/her own meshes and they're not from the stuff pack at all. It says right in the post that they are new meshes not extracted.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 7th Sep 2006 at 12:40 AM
well, I made the mesh myself and also I created the recolours using a picture of the clothes in the game. It's just very similar, but I haven't used anything extracted directly from the game
Test Subject
#8 Old 7th Sep 2006 at 5:25 PM
Thank you so much for sharing these! Don't you know they are just what I was looking for! I'd love to see a female military set like these (dunno if they have that in the glamour pack or not) with a pencil skirt instead of pants. Thanks again!!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 5:43 PM
To put the debate to rest, here's screen shots of the REAL GLS army dress uniforms

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b...urlifestuff.jpg

Although, those ARE very close to the original...
Test Subject
#10 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 8:13 PM
This is nice. I could make a few sims with this!
Forum Resident
#11 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 5:02 PM
YAY!!!! That's what I needed!!!!
Test Subject
#12 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 12:19 AM
They look more Mountie-style, don't you think?

Look At My Avatar! Remember HIM?
Test Subject
#13 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 7:37 AM
Anychance we could get just the pants?? Cause I've been looking for ones like those seperate and I cna't find them ANYWHERE.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 3:12 PM
could you convert it to teens?that would be so awsome
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 16th Feb 2011 at 8:10 PM
I Can Make Alfred Ashford With This!!! :d
Test Subject
#16 Old 9th Apr 2013 at 9:35 AM
these are actually the clothes of king ludwig!