Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Update! Harvestable Candyland and other Plants (Works with Echos Harvestable Plants)

by fireflies Posted 7th Sep 2006 at 9:02 PM - Updated 24th Mar 2007 at 12:30 PM by fireflies : Added All the Plants

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Sep 2006 at 9:12 PM
Lol ur great!

Do you want...
Awsome free content?
Great Community Members?
Sims Sentral Has It All!!Join Today!
Test Subject
#3 Old 7th Sep 2006 at 10:45 PM
This is to funny! Great imagination, thanks!
Test Subject
#4 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 1:07 AM Last edited by tgtgcgirl : 8th Sep 2006 at 1:12 AM.
Sorry, perhaps this is a stupid question, but when it says "No ep" does that mean if I have university installed it won't work? Or does it mean that you don't need any expansions to work? My guess is the former, but I want to make sure

P.S. I hope I can download and use it, this looks awesome! (Even though I don't like twinkies myself)
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 1:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tgtgcgirl
Sorry, perhaps this is a stupid question, but when it says "No ep" does that mean if I have university installed it won't work? Or does it mean that you don't need any expansions to work? My guess is the former, but I want to make sure

I'm pretty sure she means that it doesn't need any expansions. It's almost never the case that having an expansion pack WON'T let you download something. Got it? I hope that wasn't too confusing.

NOTE: Since I'm a stupid wanker, none of the clothing uploads I've created work (they're the bitmaps and mesh instead of the complete clothing file). If you're smart enough, go ahead and re-assemble the parts, or just wait for me to update my clothes. Many apologies.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 3:44 AM
*sigh* if only such things actually existed in RL...hehe
Field Researcher
#7 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 3:52 AM
ROFL! Good stuff! How's about a Devil Dog tree to go w/ it?

Like a flea circus at a dog show!
Alchemist
#8 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 5:44 AM
Your trinkies tree is so funny. At first, I thought you were talking about sparklies in trees. I now realized that you was talking about real twinkies. I wish I can eat twinkies off trees in real life. :D

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 5:51 AM
lol, that is so great. Twinkies were my favorite treat as a kid. Thank you for sharing! =)

Meow/\ /\
___o( o_o)o___
|_|__|_|__|_|_|
_|__|_|__|_|__|
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 6:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tgtgcgirl

P.S. I hope I can download and use it, this looks awesome! (Even though I don't like twinkies myself)

You dont need any EP's to make it work but it will work in all EP's up to and including OFB.
lol hope that makes sence.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 3:35 PM
Awesome!! Great mod. Now if only someone could come up with a chocolate river it would be possible to make up the Willy Wanka garden.

Quote:
Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 11:07 PM
Wow! This would so rock if it existed in RL. I'd have at least 3 twinkie trees in my yard!

Awsome work fireflies! My chunkier Sims thank you!

If you think you're a d/l whore,that must make me the madam... Don't forget, it's cash upfront or out on your a** you go!

If I've made a download you like, use the "Thank You" button!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 11:47 PM
Awesome.. Great Mod.. Thanks fireflies

"I am a wrestler, let me on the loose. Over the years, I've taken lots of abuse. My head has been smacked, I'd been hit in the turnbuckle, Because of all my injuries, I've lost the ability to rhyme"- Colin from Whose line
Instructor
#14 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 2:02 AM
ahahahahaha! This is too funny! I've never seen a twinkie tree before! It could only be possible in The Sims! Very interesting! Good job!
Forum Resident
#15 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 2:07 AM
Man, I wish I had one of those! Thanks for allowing my sims to have them! Boy will they be happy...
Test Subject
#16 Old 20th Sep 2006 at 1:54 PM
I love this! Thank you :D
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 20th Sep 2006 at 3:27 PM
I hope the site with the other plants returns, I want to build a candy shop and grow my own candies. **looks admiringly at the gingerbreadman tree**
Test Subject
#18 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 12:49 AM
mmmmmmm.. twinnnkieees
Test Subject
#19 Old 10th Oct 2006 at 4:26 PM
How can I make my sims actually EAT one of the twinkies? They just keep putting it in the basket and putting the basket in the fridge...
Test Subject
#20 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 6:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fireflies
You dont need any EP's to make it work but it will work in all EP's up to and including OFB.
lol hope that makes sence.

does that mean it wont work if you have pets or any of the other ones that came out after OFB? If you can still use it with those expansions, where do I find it, because I'm not seeing it.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 2:40 PM
it works up to pets so far but with seasons comes new changes,
i will not know how those changes will affect the mods.
Test Subject
#22 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 4:15 PM
This stuff is so awesome, but it isnt showing up! Even though I have tried everything in the some/all/no files are showing up guide. Do you know if there is any way to solve this problem?

Me I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly it's the honest ones you have to watch out for, you never can predict if they're going to do something incredibly stupid. - Captain Jack Sparrow
Test Subject
#23 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 7:31 PM
sorry for the double post, but The marshmallow/colored marshmallow plants have appeared! I dont know why the others havent, but YAY!

Me I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly it's the honest ones you have to watch out for, you never can predict if they're going to do something incredibly stupid. - Captain Jack Sparrow
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 5:11 AM
some of the plants are in buy mode under decorative/plants,
some are in build mode under garden center/Trees or Shrubs.

If they are not showing up at all then it may be a mod that is preventing them?
but i have not heard of this before and these have never had a problem before.

make sure you look in both locations and let me know if you find them

Hope that helps?
Test Subject
#25 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 6:46 PM
I found the marshmallow plants I mentioned earlier in the build mode garden center, and have rechecked both places numerous times. in the options menu, I looked at the list of custom content in the game, and it listed all of the other plants you made, but they arent showing up. I wonder how they can be in the game, but not appear?

Page 1 of 2