Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Parsimonious Winter Wood set recolors For Eliza Blaine

by SwtNess2 Posted 10th Sep 2006 at 7:25 AM

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 4:56 PM
What a beautiful set and quite a big recoloring job, perfect for my sims cabin. Thank you SwtNess2 for your hard work.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 5:29 PM
Very beautiful, Thank You Sweetness

Please dont request anything to be made, but I dont mind suggestions/ideas. :)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 5:33 PM
Wonderful job.
The set s are beautiful.
Thanks for sharing your work with us.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 5:51 PM
This is absolutely wonderful and exactly what I was looking for Thank you so very much for taking the time to recolor all of these for me. I do appreciate your hard work and time!!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 5th Apr 2007 at 10:25 AM
I've just updated the window mesh for this set (included in the dining set), it has a diagonal version - it uses the same UV map as the previous version so the recolour texture should be compatible but if you have the old version you might want to update the original mesh and add the diagonal package which is included in the download zip.

http://www.parsimonious.org/furnitu...ning_Room.shtml

Edit: just noticed your comment that some of the items aren't recolourable so I'll get those fixed up at some point soon!

www.parsimonious.org
Artists - Get your own Studio! Always be featured!