Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Silver Moonlight

by pickpock Posted 11th Sep 2006 at 7:14 PM - Updated 22nd Jul 2007 at 12:44 PM by pickpock

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 11:06 PM
Wow! This is a very pretty and a very white simmy ;-) I really adore his eyes! Yes! He's an elf too!
Test Subject
#3 Old 14th Sep 2006 at 2:22 AM Last edited by Erinkittycat : 14th Sep 2006 at 2:24 AM. Reason: Forgot to type something
OoO! Very nice!!! love the effort, it shows

Its a him? Merrick? Er...not that good, heh, ummm......
Forum Resident
#4 Old 14th Sep 2006 at 3:45 AM
I shall take good care of him! I just adore elves!! He shall be called Fenrir...how I love Enayla last pixie skins too!! He will be loved! Thanks PickPock!! :lovestruc

I...will never be a memory.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 14th Sep 2006 at 6:33 AM
Really nice, thanks. I might name him Airna Xanterial still waiting for more names to pop into my head :D
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th Sep 2006 at 5:57 PM
Thanks Everyone!!!

KellieKellieyme - I'm glad you like the eyes because that's what I think I do best
Erinkittycat - Umm, sorry? Didn't mean to make you cry. What's wrong with boys anyway... Okay, wait, don't answer that...
coffeeKat - You're always very welcome!
blackde - Cool name, really cool

Thanks again!

Hey, wanna get rid of the PaySites once and for all?

Wanna join the Animal Army?
Give me credit and you can include/default/whatever my stuff - No Paysites!
- I always use skins from Enayla
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 14th Sep 2006 at 6:40 PM
Would be a very sexy woman, I think I'll download "him" and give "him" a sex change operation for use in my game. I hope thats "állowed" and everything. Because short of Michael Jackson I can't have genderly confused people walking around my Simtown causing a ruckus. I don't want my Sims to have to go around "checking" people Crocodile Dundee style.

He..um.. she will be called Devorah Lucifer. :lovestruc

very beautiful creation you háve made.
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 14th Sep 2006 at 7:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by szacsi
Would be a very sexy woman, I think I'll download "him" and give "him" a sex change operation for use in my game. I hope thats "állowed" and everything. Because short of Michael Jackson I can't have genderly confused people walking around my Simtown causing a ruckus. I don't want my Sims to have to go around "checking" people Crocodile Dundee style.

He..um.. she will be called Devorah Lucifer. :lovestruc

very beautiful creation you háve made.

*Giggle* Sure, go ahead, but I think that'll just confuse "him" something awful. . I don't think MJ is genderly confused, it's more like a humanly confused, or alien confused... if you get what I'm saying.
Actually, sims going around and checking each other out like that what be funny, disturbing, but funny, I think...
I'm glad you like my sim anyway

Lab Assistant
#9 Old 15th Sep 2006 at 8:51 AM
Wow.

He's like...

Wow...

I'm going to name him Rinnon Ardulion and marry him off to my goth-elf hottie Beling Beliltinu. Hmm...now to find him some appropriately studly...ermm...studded gothwear.
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 15th Sep 2006 at 3:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by amadeus451
Wow.

He's like...

Wow...

I'm going to name him Rinnon Ardulion and marry him off to my goth-elf hottie Beling Beliltinu. Hmm...now to find him some appropriately studly...ermm...studded gothwear.

Thank you :D
What, white PJ pants doesn't count as goth?

Scholar
#11 Old 15th Sep 2006 at 6:51 PM
I downloaded Silver yesterday and had to come back to let you know what I would name him. I haven't had time yet to bring him into my game, but I've decided to name him Mal. I haven't decided on a last name just yet. Not to worry, I will take great care of him.
Thank you for sharing such an exquisite sim.
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 15th Sep 2006 at 8:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FzzyDg8
I downloaded Silver yesterday and had to come back to let you know what I would name him. I haven't had time yet to bring him into my game, but I've decided to name him Mal. I haven't decided on a last name just yet. Not to worry, I will take great care of him.
Thank you for sharing such an exquisite sim.

That's mighty nice of you, on all accounts
You're welcome!

Instructor
#13 Old 19th Sep 2006 at 6:51 PM
beautiful <3
Test Subject
#14 Old 12th Dec 2006 at 1:17 AM
I think I would name him Mikiah Fawks...^_^
Test Subject
#15 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 1:40 AM
i LUV him!! i was tryin to find the right skin and stuffs for my PERFECT sim. i will name him edward. i know, it's kinda succy, but i seriously LOVE that name. k. im done. but still, thankies 4 creatin this and.... yeah. peace!

┌─┐  ─┐
 │▒│ /▒/
 │▒│/▒/
 │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
 │▒│▒|▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
 └┐▒▒▒▒┌┘
Test Subject
#16 Old 9th May 2007 at 10:33 PM
I love elven creations and his skin counters my dark gray elves beautifully. (Yin & Yang). :-) Anyhow, I've decided to name this young prince Haukea Meka; it means "White Snowy Eyes" in Hawaiian. He will be promised to my elven princess Siri Adoni (or "Tranquil Sunset").
He looks good as a woman, too... LOL
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 29th Dec 2007 at 11:27 PM
hes so beautiful!!
i think i'll call him Rhoswen
which is Celtic/Gaelic for White Rose
and i bet all his babys will be beautiful too LOL
thankyou!!
Test Subject
#18 Old 2nd Jun 2008 at 5:13 PM
He looks better than any elf I could make :P
I would name him Ilari, It's russian for joyful/happiness
Field Researcher
#19 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 4:34 PM
Wow, Nice sim, Pickpock. You an Enayla fan? Too bad shes gone, eh.