Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Harem inspired underwear by JB

by joebart622 Posted 12th Sep 2006 at 1:36 AM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 4:46 AM
Wonderful creation! Thanks for sharing!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Test Subject
#3 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 7:32 AM
Wonderfully done. These will look very nice on my sims. Thanks for sharing these.

(¯`v´¯)
.`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•..~*~Nage~*~
Field Researcher
#4 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 12:31 AM
sexy ;O good job
Test Subject
#5 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 3:17 AM
OUCH!
My eyes are on fire from the hotness![/joke]

Nice.
Test Subject
#6 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 3:26 AM
I'm sure Freud would have something to say about your mom inspiring you to create lingerie, but I will replace that with many thanks, these are hot!
Forum Resident
#7 Old 16th Sep 2006 at 12:05 AM
Default love ya stuff!
I just wanted to say that i love your stuff! I'm always excited to see you've uploaded new things and to get the chance to try them out in my game, keep up the great work! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 9:38 PM
Pretty! I like these. I'm a bellydancer myself, and anything middle eastern inspired goes into my game right away. XD Hm... Maybe you could make a coin version in the future? Like a coin belt/coin bra combo? Anyway, love these, and I'm downloading. :3

Maker of non-realistic eyes and lots of sims!

Working on: Making EEC#4 Defaults/Making new colors for EEC#4/Making new colors for EEC#2/Playing the game!
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 12:51 AM
Yeah! My mom bought one at headlines the other day! I will definately keep it in mind

Please say thank you if you like my work and also,Please read my Terms of use -Thank you and enjoy my work!
Test Subject
#10 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 10:20 PM
beautiful! not being a perv, just though they were awesome....im not perv! *onyl tré's perv...hehe* lmao well done anyway!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Green Day Rules ALL!
The Misfits, The Ramones and The S.Pistols Rock!!
Tré Is Hawtt! =D =P
!LOVE PUNK!
Everything Needs Ketchup!
Jess...What?...Shut Up...Oh, OK...
Theorist
#11 Old 14th Apr 2007 at 6:33 PM
This is a nice set!

Using Delphy's new DDO I just noticed that the 5fd45c5a_JB_harembra.package in the zip file is only 96 bytes in size and should be deleted. All five of the outfit colours are present and working, it is just that this is an extra garbage file that made it into the archive.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 7:06 AM
You've got a lot of beautiful creations.Thank you so much for sharing them.:D
Test Subject
#13 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 1:04 AM
can you make thos for teens? ty