Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Uruha Hair

by Sshodan Posted 16th Sep 2006 at 7:03 PM

54 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 53 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Sep 2006 at 7:37 PM
This hair is really really really really [insert about a million Really's here] great! I like the hair colour in the middle, the dark blonde one. ^_^

Wheeee!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 16th Sep 2006 at 7:41 PM
Beautiful and stylish hair. My male sims were in dire need of new hair to use and this will be a great addition to my game. Thank you for sharing. :]

I'll probably be doing some recolors of this too. :]

Art, the most sublime mission of mankind for it is the exercice of the mind that seeks to understand and to make understand.
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#4 Old 16th Sep 2006 at 7:51 PM
Thanks for this, I'm always happy to find well done and nice looking male hair.

Poor deprived male sims
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Sep 2006 at 7:50 PM
Thanks for the hair! ^.^ Gazette is one of my favorite bands and I think you did an awsome job on the hair.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 16th Sep 2006 at 7:50 PM
I love Uruha!!!! He's so great, isn't he? Gazette rocks! This hair is wonderful! Thank you thank you thank you! ^0^

lgfuad
Instructor
#7 Old 16th Sep 2006 at 7:56 PM
Your hairs are always top notch Thank you. I totally love the blonde

Hey, wanna get rid of the PaySites once and for all?

Wanna join the Animal Army?
Give me credit and you can include/default/whatever my stuff - No Paysites!
- I always use skins from Enayla
Instructor
#8 Old 16th Sep 2006 at 8:06 PM
Love it! I am also in need of more male hairs, and this is perfect! I am also a Gazette fan, and this hair will be perfect for my Uruha sim too! Thanks muchly!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 16th Sep 2006 at 8:22 PM
O.O Uruha hair!!!! It's perfect!! I've never dreamed of such a creation, but you did it! *o* It's so impressive, and the shape is wonderful.... You even gave it a little 'spoing' and 'spoof' like the real thing! 8] And it's even better since it's animated and for all ages!! Thank you so much for this! It's perfect! :]
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 16th Sep 2006 at 8:23 PM
Nice hair! Thanks for making good male hair.

Cat@};- *meow* Have a good day everyone!
CatRose: well i am off to bed i am starting to see cats jumping before me
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 16th Sep 2006 at 8:26 PM
*insert huge surprised gasp here* I love it! Sshodan, you've always given me more and more lovely hairstyles to adorn my male simmies with. There's never enough hair for males.

Stability :: Sanity :: Reality
These are subjective and nonessential.
Test Subject
#12 Old 16th Sep 2006 at 8:55 PM
There's very few REALLY good hairs for males, so thank you for blessing us all with this delightfully delicious hair! I love it.

Eve
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 16th Sep 2006 at 9:07 PM
Uruha is TEH sex!
I love the hair Thanks :D

"The only way to get away from loneliness is to love it" - Monophobia by Moi dix Mois
Test Subject
#14 Old 16th Sep 2006 at 9:15 PM
That's a really cool style, it's awesome! Nice work, and thank you!
Test Subject
#15 Old 16th Sep 2006 at 9:34 PM
Your creations are always the shizzle! Thank You.

If it's Courtesyof24; it's courtesy of me!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 16th Sep 2006 at 10:09 PM
sleek and sexy thanks.

More Power !!!
Instructor
#17 Old 16th Sep 2006 at 10:19 PM
I love this! This hair is definitely going to get some use.

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 16th Sep 2006 at 10:40 PM
i have soooo been waiting for you to do all ages. i have most of your hair in my game already, but there will always be room for one more. thanks for a lovely job.
Test Subject
#19 Old 16th Sep 2006 at 10:45 PM
God, this is on hot hair you made. Like most of the people here, I have downloaded most of your male hairs. This one looks like the real deal, too. I always loved this hair-do of Uruha's, as well. Keep up the great work. And I can't wait for more hairs by you. :3
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 16th Sep 2006 at 11:05 PM
THANK YOU sSHODAN!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS! ^o^ A month's wait is well worth the wait! thank you making this sshodan! I am forever grateful!! *tears of joy*

I love sims!
Join the never-ending love!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 16th Sep 2006 at 11:43 PM
Sweet, love it, thanks so much!
Field Researcher
#22 Old 16th Sep 2006 at 11:42 PM
Fantastic! I was going to beg you to make a style like this for the sim I made based on Kato from Haru wo Daiteita (sp?), and here you've already done it! This is almost exactly what I was after! Thank you for another wonderful hairstyle, Sshodan. :D

For a species that claims to be intellectually superior to all other life forms, humans do some stupid things.
Scholar
#23 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 12:01 AM
awesome hair mesh and it's animated too, thanks a lot, I will download this. Fantastic works on male hairs as always

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Test Subject
#24 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 12:22 AM
More hair for the men of my Yaoi Village! All thanks to you! Nice Work!
Test Subject
#25 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 1:15 AM
Awesome, as always! I love your stuff. Thanks... downloading NOW.
Page 1 of 3