Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New mesh: baby pigtails

by natrobo Posted 16th Sep 2006 at 11:50 PM

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Sep 2006 at 11:52 PM
VERY cute! Thanks for sharing!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 16th Sep 2006 at 11:54 PM
cute!! thanks
Forum Resident
#4 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 12:25 AM
So cute!!! Thanks :D

Can't install .rar files? I recommend: Sim File Maid 2

Imma Scene_Core_Dinosawr_x
Field Researcher
#5 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 1:00 AM
Thank you soo much! these bring back memories of how my mom did my hair when I was little and how I use to do my daughter's hair when she was little! We called them "piggy corns"! Thank you soo very much! Is it possible to have them thru teen or YA years? This style is soo in with that crowd! Thank you again!

Everything happens for a reason!
Instructor
#6 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 2:49 AM
They are adorable! My sim-toddlers will love this hair... Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 2:54 AM
Awww... that is so adorable! My little neice wears her hair like this all the time, so now I can make a sim of her! Thank you so much!

K.B.
Alchemist
#8 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 3:01 AM
Your little pigtails are so cute.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 3:14 AM
This is the cutest hairdo! I enjoy all of your creations
Test Subject
#10 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 4:40 AM
This is just too cute!! I rarely download hair for toddlers, but this is a must have!
Instructor
#11 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 6:32 AM
Thankyou!! Great idea, just perfect for little Simmies
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 7:55 AM
all your recent meshes are so great! im glad to see you back around into the meshing, i have all your hairstyles and clothes! love them so much.

9 words......... "My Life Is Over Now Yours Can Go On"
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 11:05 AM
Aaaah, je craaaaque! C'est trop chou! tu fais de si belles choses!

Thank you!

~~~>Marie
Sorry for my mistakes, i'm French :p!
Forum Resident
#14 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 1:58 AM
It's cute downloads like these that 1) make my Downloads folder cry 2) make me want to have those crying, attention-sucking, needy little toddlers around for more than a day. Alright, so they're cute *sometimes*.

Anyway, adorable hair, very nice job. Thanks!!

Always,
Emma
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 4:37 AM
Oh my this hairstyle is the most beautiful one I have seen in a long time. Thank You
Instructor
#16 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 1:01 AM
AWE! I lurve it! I do my little girl's hair like that all the time!

You can keep your knight in shining armor. I'll take my country boy in turn-out gear!
Proud single mom, firefighter's girl, and beautifully imperfect person.
Avatar is me (tall girl), my Abbi (short girl in hat), and my boyfriend James (lone man) at Abbi's Kindergarten Graduation last May.
Test Subject
#17 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 3:08 AM
awwwww! its adorable! great job thanks a ton
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 6:26 PM
I also want to thanks you. the mesh is great, but I was surprised that the hair in later life stages had the wrong colour except for the black. I thought I'd let you know. I could "repair" it myself, but not all players are able to do that.
Instructor
#19 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 5:29 AM
I volunteer at my church taking care of toddlers, and there's one adorable toddler who always has her hair like this, I love it. Thank you for letting my sims have it as well.
Test Subject
#20 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 6:12 PM
These are so adorable! I changed my toddler's hair to this and it's so darling, i've been using aging off to keep her in these cute piggy tails!!!

I also have a couple of your other meshes for clothing and your stuff is soooooo cute}! I thank you for taking the time to share your talent with us!!! : )

Cleverly Disguised as a responsible adult!
Proud Wife to Brett 8.21.93
Proud momma to- Taylor 3.6.93, Robert 6.4.94,
Aaron 10.10.98,Bailey 10.31.02, Alexander 12.13.04
Test Subject
#21 Old 18th Dec 2006 at 12:38 AM
This is so cute. Wish I had that much hair as a toddler...my hair is blond and you couldn't see what there was of it. Mom used to tape bows on my head (in the days before velcro) cause that was the only way they would stay in my hair wasn't long enough to make a pony tail until I was about 3 1/2.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 29th Dec 2008 at 6:23 AM
now I can fulfill my family sim's wants with having many babies. with these adorable hairs, my sim world will be full of babies!! (my two year old wears her hair like this too!!!)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 9th May 2013 at 11:34 PM
I love it <3