Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

8 recolors off .:car floor:.

by Ktoś Posted 18th Sep 2006 at 4:43 PM - Updated 14th Nov 2008 at 10:51 PM by Canoodle

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#2 Old 19th Sep 2006 at 1:15 AM
They look great, thanks a ton! I'm glad to have some variety now
Scholar
#3 Old 19th Sep 2006 at 2:05 AM
Oh my gosh! These are amazing! I can see the details on the pavement! And the colors are not too bright, too dark, and they are simply awsome! We needed this and now that we have it, it is done very well!

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Alchemist
#4 Old 19th Sep 2006 at 10:33 AM
Oh yeah, these are so useful and well done! thank you very much. Kiss and ciao.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 19th Sep 2006 at 3:53 PM
Thanks, I was just grumbling to myself at the lack of options for driveways! Now I can grumble about indecision between driveways!

Great job, thanks again.
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 10:23 PM
Default Serdeczne dzieki
Super, nareszcie kolorowe podjazdy (i to zrobione przez rodaka, zawsze mowilam ze jestesmy bardzo zdolnym narodem). Serdecznie pozdrawiam. Kaska
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 12:08 PM
great idea !
thx to you.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 8:33 PM
Thanks for uploading & sharing - it's greatly appreciated, and these are so useful too - cheers!...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 16th Aug 2016 at 4:31 PM
Thanks